Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Suddenly Can't Edit any Jetways
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 03:20:33 pm »
Good to see you got it working. I was not aware that the jetways tab wasn't available without GSX Level 2. That said, the reason it wouldn't tell you that is GSX can still function properly without Level 2, you just won't have the functions that come with Level 2.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Can we make the GSX window NOT dissapear ?
« Last post by wakevortex on Today at 08:19:26 am »
aaah understood...  I see the same then....only when he puts it on the belt .didnt occur to me we were missing them on the carts.
I wont ask for it to be fixed again as you have clearly had no joy
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:45:25 am »
I just want to double check something, since you only mentioned GSX Level 2. Did you also uninstall GSX 1 or not, because they're two separate things.

Found the problem.. Somehow my GSX Pro and GSX were 'activated'. L2 was not. But it did not tell me that, it looked completely normal. So I reactivated it and it's all good now.
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:36:36 am »
I just want to double check something, since you only mentioned GSX Level 2. Did you also uninstall GSX 1 or not, because they're two separate things.

Deleted the entire addon manager folder after uninstalling GSX. Reinstalled and STILL same issue. I'm very confused now.
XPOI FSX/P3D / Re: New PC - XPOI installed with GSX ……..?
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:35:40 am »
And again, XPOI doesn't come with GSX, and GSX doesn't install it. It will only update it if you ever installed once, even a long time ago, perhaps a trial version you forgot you had installed.

Same happened to me. Reinstalled GSX  today and suddenly I have XPOI... how is that possible? How to remove it?
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:00:21 am »
 I only see one program in my programs folder called GSX 2.9.8 (or whatever the latest was) uninstalled again so don't remember. I only see a "full GSX installer" on the site which includes the level  2 expansion. Aren't they bundled now?
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 05:50:10 am »
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 05:28:04 am »
That is highly irregular. Did you try running an update to see if that would solve it.

Just did a completely uninstall / reinstall of GSX L2. Same issue; I go to a default airport and there are jetways, but I can't edit them at all. I can click where it says "parking has jetway" and change it to no jetway, but the jetway won't disappear. Also still no jetway edit tab.
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 04:18:57 am »
That is highly irregular. Did you try running an update to see if that would solve it.

To GSX? Yeah, this all happened after a recent update. I'll try a full uninstall I guess and report back.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Can we make the GSX window NOT dissapear ?
« Last post by AndyCYXU on May 17, 2024, 11:30:48 pm »
Hmm thats interesting..its  not popping up for me to select pushback direction..I do see it pop up occasionally other times but then get dismissed by fenix .
Maybe its because Im using the Fenix A320 with Fenix2GSX - (as I prefer it to the fenix own integration) and that is somehow preventing  that popping up
Will look at that white toolbar tip you mention ..I actually use Parallel 42 Flow rather than the toolbar to open GSX, so again maybe thats interfering ...
appreciate it !
and by the way I DO see suitcases being handled  in outside view..do you not?

NO, I do not see the suitcases in External view while in VR (spot view).. only when in Drone view as then i can zoom in , external view cannot be zoomed in while in VR so it is just far enough that this LOD does not load for me, I can see a suitcase when the guy grabs it and puts it on the belt, but the carts are empty, at certain angle sometimes i can see them but it is all about distance and DEVELOPER refuses to change it clearly like the whole world would fall apart and sim will crash by making LOD on suitcases to appear from further away, clearly he never tried his add-on in VR

I never used Fenix2GSX I just use integrated Fenix whatever they did in v2, but i am glad my tip about making the icon "white" (active) helped you
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10