Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
In first place, when you set up payload on PMDG B737 using ZFW only as input, for some reason it loads a completely unrealistic amount of cargo. So I very much prefer to set up pax number and cargo figures all by myself using much more realistic inputs.

For the second issue, it's a personal preference: sometimes I fly two consecutive legs and it can happen that I don't want all the passengers to deboard on the first leg. It happens also IRL.

Generally speaking however, I'm not a fan of software doing things for you unless you've specifically told it to do them  :)
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Nose-wheel Stuck During Pushback
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 11:40:53 am »
Hey everyone. Since the last update, I have an issue while pushing back the aircraft

We haven't had any updates for about 2 months so, do you mean you are having this problem since there, or you haven't updated in a while and only update now ?

In any case, nothing like that happens here, and nobody has reported it recently, but it might be an issue with the airplane ground contact points because, the very few times somebody ever reported something like that, it was an issues with the ground contact points in the airplane, which was fixed by fixing them with no GSX changes required so, if you clarified exactly which airplane is that ( I can see it's a 737 but, which one ?), it might be easier to help.
GSX Support MSFS / Nose-wheel Stuck During Pushback
« Last post by sahapcan737 on Today at 11:35:05 am »
Hey everyone. Since the last update, I have an issue while pushing back the aircraft. As you can see on the image, when towtruck connected and soon after commencing the push, aircraft's nose wheel is going down. How can I fix that ?
XPOI FSX/P3D / Re: New PC - XPOI installed with GSX ……..?
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 11:24:24 am »
As I've said, GSX doesn't install it. It will only update it if you ever installed once, even a long time ago, perhaps a trial version you forgot you had installed.

You can remove it by removing this folders:

\Addon manager\couatl\XPOI
\Addon manager\Simobjects\Misc\FSDT_XPOI

About the interaction begin option, we are considering it but, please, could you clarify why you want it in the first place ? Because, if the issue is GSX inputing wrong values, the correct solution is to fix that, because it's supposed to insert exactly the same values you would have.

And please clarify why you think GSX shouldn't set the passengers number to 0 after it has Deboarded all Passengers.
EuroAirport Basel / Re: Afcad LFSB
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 11:18:56 am »
You are assuming the scenery has a problem or need fixing, when in fact it doesn't, and the ONLY two parking spots flagged as Cargo in the whole scenery are F21 and F22. No other parking spot if flagged as Cargo so, from our side, we do it correctly.

However, you must understand that not everything can be controlled by the airport: if MSFS decided to park a Cargo aircraft and, for example those gates are already taken, it WILL take any available parking spot which is big enough to accept the airplane. Sure, it might be possible to play with sizes but, that might prevent Heavy passenger airplanes to ever get there, so that method won't always work.
Any chance to make this interaction optional?

I mean, I do not want GSX to mess with my payload I set up in the PMDG FMC while GSX is in the boarding/deboarding phase.

Specifically I'd like GSX NOT to change anything (number of passengers, kgs of cargo) during boarding and NOT set payload to zero after deboarding.

EuroAirport Basel / Re: Basel in P3Dv5 some buildings missing
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 11:14:05 am »
Have you installed GSX ? Is the GSX menu visble?
Zurich V2 for MSFS / Re: Airline coded parking
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 11:13:40 am »
A couple of weeks ago I updated ZRH to the latest version. The version before had a quite accuarte gate allocation, but since the latest updated more or less all Swiss aircrafts (I am using FSTL) are at stands at W, G and T.

The airport has been updated with correct parking codes according to this suggestions:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26190.msg198287.html#msg198287

However, if you followed this thread, you would know that is not enough to have correct parking codes in the airport to have correct AI in the sim, because lots of other factors comes into play (parking size, runway use, AI type, AI generation method ), before parking codes can even count.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: gsx crash after refueling
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 09:55:18 am »
We'll check that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10