Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hmm ok, thank you for that. Just out of interest, why does it offer me the option to de-ice then if my plane is too small? Is it just that GSX doesn't know my plane is too small? Or is it a settings adjustment I need to make?

The reason I pulled up the GSX menu for my plane was that I wanted to refuel the plane, but it only gave me the options:

de-ice the plane
parking options
runway x
runway x

It confused me a little as normally in my A320 it gives me a "request refuelling truck"?

Thank you.
Maybe I wasn't very clear in my explanation.

I normally DO NOT set payload using ZFW inside MSFS because, due to the issue I explained before, using ZFW puts an unrealistic amount of cargo. So I prefer to set pax number and cargo by myself, write down the resulting ZFW and then set it into simbrief.

However, due to the current GSX-PMDG integration, when I board the aircraft GSX sets the zero fuel weight, overwriting the cargo/pax figures. Hence I'm asking for it to be optional.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by liard7 on Today at 02:09:08 pm »
in the aircraft.cfg or in the gsx airplane config?
In first place, when you set up payload on PMDG B737 using ZFW only as input, for some reason it loads a completely unrealistic amount of cargo. So I very much prefer to set up pax number and cargo figures all by myself using much more realistic inputs.

When GSX sets the payload using the "by ZFW" method, which only happens if you are using a non-standard airplane profile in Simbrief (one with custom passengers weights), GSX is NOT touching the passengers number and the cargo figures, it ONLY sets the ZFW according to Simbrief, which of course is the most important parameter.

That is functionally identical to you manually setting the ZFW from Simbrief: when you do that, the airplane *itself* will automatically set passenger number and fwd/aft cargo figures, not GSX, so you would have got exactly the same result if you didn't used GSX and just set the ZFW manually from Simbrief, unless you had some reason to manually set ZFW different than what you planned on Simbrief.
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 01:32:52 pm »
That error seems to indicate something wrong in the airplane profile, like wrong door definitions.
« Last post by liard7 on Today at 01:20:13 pm »
By my error log I was having the same issue as paullaveault, "TypeError" 'NoneType'object is not iterable'

Crash would nomarlly occur when the staircases were in place
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Nose-wheel Stuck During Pushback
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 01:02:07 pm »
Yes, Fsrealistic is known to cause weird issues with airplanes ground handling.
« Last post by Drebing on Today at 12:54:24 pm »
I have the same problem.

Refueling and catering work perfectly. As soon as I start passenger boarding, GSX says goodbye and cannot be restarted.
Everything worked fine until I did the latest live update.
Nothing has been changed in the simulator (P3Dv4.5). Only the live update of FSDT.

Which airplane problem do you mean exactly?

Greetings,
Drebing
« Last post by sahapcan737 on Today at 12:48:21 pm »
I found that the problem caused by Fsrealistic. When I turned it off, the problem solved.
« Last post by sahapcan737 on Today at 12:09:20 pm »
Thx for your quick response, the aircraft is PMDG 737. And also I have same problem with Fenix 320.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10