Author Topic: Airports missing after update **SOLVED**  (Read 10919 times)

USA6700

Airports missing after update **SOLVED**
« on: September 26, 2020, 01:05:57 am »
Good Afternoon,

After doing the update, all the FSDT airports no longer load. The image attached is of KCLT. I tried to deactivate KCLT and reactivate it with the new serial key, when I pressed ok/activate nothing happens and when I go back to the addon manager, it still says it is not activated.

Thank you for the help!
Jason
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 01:52:22 pm by virtuali »

otreblA

Re: Airports missing after update
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 01:21:03 am »
Same problem here with all my FSDT products  :-[

Mr. E.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 01:34:12 am »
[/img]Hi everyone,

I have the same trouble. Maybe there is a hint: when pressing "ALT" to come in the Addon Menu, I can see that all Scenries are actice. After laeaving the menu, the Airports come up in SIM,
Don`t know what is the reason. Windows Defender is excluded from all concernd files.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 01:42:38 am by Mr. E. »

otreblA

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 01:35:15 am »
Yeah, some products and sceneries appear as deactivated.

Thanks  ;)

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 03:00:31 am »
after  i  done  the update  when i started   p3d  i  got  several pops  up  where  i had  to click  ok  to load  all my  fdst  add  ons 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 03:04:28 am »
after  i  done  the update  when i started   p3d  i  got  several pops  up  where  i had  to click  ok  to load  all my  fdst  add  ons 

As explained in other threads, this is normal, because we switched to the new 64 version of the program, and that one doesn't have Esellerate anymore, since there's have never been an Esellerate for 64 bit ( and they closed last year ) so, if you got your original activation with Esellerate ( before they closed the servers ), now the program is updated doesn't contain Esellerate anymore, so your activation will have to be confirmed on the new server for the first time.

USA6700

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 03:24:48 am »
So I tried what Mr. E posted, and it did work.

My next question is, is that what we are going to have to do from now? Each time we start up our sims is to open the addon manager and close it to get the airports to load?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 03:51:09 am »
My next question is, is that what we are going to have to do from now? Each time we start up our sims is to open the addon manager and close it to get the airports to load

Do you think we would release the update, if it really did that ? No, of course it's not normal and it shouldn't happen. Why it's happening on very few users I have no idea, should probably have a remote assistance session with someone affected to understand why.

As the update release notes say:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

We made lots of changes and this is significant update from 32 to 64 bit, so we installed the software in a way you can still go back to the 32 bit version, even in P3D, in case of any problems. Instructions to do that in the above link.

USA6700

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 06:45:10 am »
I will gladly help out to find a solution.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 01:35:11 pm »
I will gladly help out to find a solution.

The first thing useful to know is if you have this problem with the 64 bit version only. Read the above release notes how to switch back to 32 bit.

USA6700

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 03:29:10 pm »
I have the same issue after switching back.

Mr. E.

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2020, 04:03:57 pm »

It is the same for me, 32 BIT didn`t solve the problem.
I tried to uninstall one airport, deleted all the files and made a complete new istallation with the latest installer, but without success. The trouble remains..... :(

edwardpat

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 02:14:09 am »
I have the same issue after the latest FSDT Live Update. All the FSDT airports asked for Activation during the P3D start-up process and some (if not all) shown errors with Desselerate activation. It seems that GSX is not working for me now.
Ed

cowings1588

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 03:01:49 am »
I had the same issue, did the update, then had it where it was mention above where all my FSDT sceneries became inactive and had to register them again. registered and then next thing I know i go too check on them when others were saying they were having issues, next thing I know like shown above, I had no buildings at but occasionally they would load, but next time you enter the sim, they would be gone again..   Now however I am already in the process of rebuilding my sim back up after removing it for other reasons.. I will definitely monitor this chat so when I get back up too speed. hopefully yaw'll can help me get mine working again..  :)
COA
Bill

cowings1588

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 03:16:41 am »
I had the same issue, did the update, then had it where it was mention above where all my FSDT sceneries became inactive and had to register them again. registered and then next thing I know i go too check on them when others were saying they were having issues, next thing I know like shown above, I had no buildings at but occasionally they would load, but next time you enter the sim, they would be gone again..   Now however I am already in the process of rebuilding my sim back up after removing it for other reasons.. I will definitely monitor this chat so when I get back up too speed. hopefully yaw'll can help me get mine working again..  :)

exactly what happen with me, then next thing I know.. Is what happen to person above where scenery is gone..
COA
Bill