Author Topic: static baggage carts  (Read 3514 times)

kozu

static baggage carts
« on: February 04, 2017, 02:41:39 pm »
hi, since I updated to latest version I have 2 static baggage carts parked near the front of my aircraft at every airport, they don't move and are just in the way how can they be removed? ... thank you

Deadeye31

Re: static baggage carts
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 04:59:42 pm »
Same thing. Seems like a bug. Old 9.5 would have the cart drive off for some reason (I can only guess to simulate going to get the baggage before coming back) but now the carts just sit there. In reality they probably should be turned off but even the old system would be better than this.

kozu

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 05:06:23 pm »
yes, still have carts coming to load baggage while the other 2 guys just sit there, I had a lot of issues with this update

Deadeye31

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 05:54:35 am »
interesting thing about the bug. Seems the carts work fine for deboarding but just don't want to work for boarding.

rvm33

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 09:59:39 pm »
+1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 01:05:19 am »
If you start directly with Boarding, you'll see the two carts that would have been used if you started with Deboarding, it has always been like that since GSX has been released.

kozu

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 01:38:03 pm »
well I must have had a bad install from the first time , cause I've never had 2 carts just sit there before they always came from somewhere else ,all I had before where the loaders and stairs if required and pushback truck. Not a big problem, just a bit annoying when there is 4 baggage carts near the plane. Plus GSX crashes when I use de-icing trucks.....Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 02:25:32 pm »
Plus GSX crashes when I use de-icing trucks.....

Fixed with yesterday's update:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html