Couatl™ Live update release notes
Update date: 15-Giu-2013 10:18 PM
- Added support for Flightbeam KIAD
- Added initial support for Majestic Q400 and cargo loading from the left side.
Mar 22th 2013
- Added support for Wheel Chocks on Aerosoft Airbus Extended
- Added "Newrest" Catering operator
- Added "Cayman Airways" ground operator
- Fixed a problem when saving audio settings on Japanese language Windows
Mar 14th 2013
- Updated Dynamic shadows manager
- Updated "Virgin Australia" handler
Jan 4 - 2013
- Fixed a problem in the scenery customization that prevented Docking systems to appear if the Marshaller was disabled
- Fixed a problem in the scenery customization that prevented correct Pushback Left/Right preferences to work
- Updated Addon Manager and Couatl executable to support Vancouver Dynamic Shadows Technology.
- Added the option under "GSX Settings" to selectively turn off information messages.
- Fixed the "ValueError: invalid literal for float():" error message.
- Added the FSDT_VAR_YouControlIsAvailable custom var, so 3rd party add-on developers can check if an airport supports the YouControl feature (variable is 1 when YouControl is available or 0 when it's not). Added for better interaction with Multi Crew Experience by FS++
- Bugfix: Added missing RIFL1.DDS texture in the FSDT_Baggage_Loader vehicle. Download the Vehicles MINI-update installer to get this fix: Download HERE
- New Troubleshooting section int the GSX Settings page, allow to enable diagnostic more easily.
- Support for Qualitywings Avro RJ70/RJ85/RJ100 at Level 2
- Aircraft Configuration Editor improved, several bug fixes
- Internal database of supported airplane completely revamped (if you use a GSX.CFG for a supported airplane, Reset all customizations)
- Fixed a permissions issue that prevented to save aircraft and scenery customizations on some systems.
- Fixed a problem with the airplane configuration when reading the static_cg_height entering the editor.
- Fixed a bug with vehicles, requiring a Couatl restart after a flight.
- Major Update! New Graphical Airplane Configuration Editor: adapt GSX to any airplane using an interactive and easy to use graphical editor inside FSX. Configure door commands (including non-standard custom variables) using a simple interface, with no manual editing of GSX.CFG files.
- Improved positioning precision for some vehicles
- New PW and GE versions of the CS777 recognized.
- Added a new "Maximum Wingspan Allowed" parameter in the scenery editor, allowing to override the parking spot radius specified in the AFCAD of the scenery, and instruct GSX to accept that airplane type a "Parking too small".
- Added the ability to specify the time interval between "Waiting for your actions" messages.
- Added new "Simulation" page in the GSX Settings page, that allows the following parameters to be users defined: FollowMe vehicle speed can be customized from 5 to 40 kts, and the "Slow down" speed for Marshallers and Docking systems can be customized too, from 5 to 10 kts.
- Added support for multiple .INI files for a scenery that use multiple AFCADs.
1.5 New major version!
- Introducing the new Scenery Graphical Editor, to fully customize a parking position in an easy and interactive way, directly inside FSX. This will allow to adapt any scenery (default or 3rd party) to GSX. Please refer to the updated GSX for information how to use it.
- Added the ability to further customize airports (like FSDT ones) that were already customized by GSX.
- Fixed a bug with airport names not displayed correctly in the Parking customization dialog.
- Fixed a problem with Exit 2 on Captain Sim 767-300
- Fixed a problem reading airplanes with no [Exits] section in their aircraft.cfg
- Added support for Captain Sim 777-200
- The Airplane Configuration editor can indicate exits heights absolute (from ground) or relative (from the airplane ref. point) heights. Use the absoluteheights = 0 or 1 parameter in the GSX.CFG file to set your preferred method.
- The marshaller will walk a greater distance after finishing the service.
- Fixed a possible crash while playing a sound of the catering vehicle.
- Fixed a problem with parkings with multiple exit routes (ex. EDDS Gate G12)
- Parking customization option can modify parameters for a single parking, a terminal, the whole airport or an arbitrary selection of multiple parkings of the same airport. It can also be accessed from the main "Couatl powered products" menu, without requiring to be parked on a specific position.
- More realistic steering for wheeled vehicles.
- Bugfix - Added more delay between two catering vehicles to minimize collisions.
- Bugfix - Staircase always go away before Pushback, even if no boarding/deboarding was selected.
- Added some syntax checks to validate the GSX.CFG file before saving it.
- The "remove" command in the GSX.CFG file is evaluated first, allowing to remove a door and re-defined it, if needed.
- Live Update fix: if a minor update is applied without the required major update, a major update will be triggered anyway.
- Airplane mini-editor added, to ease the creation of a customized GSX.CFG for a new or a supported airplane
- Fixed a problem with rear loader not completing boarding/deboarding on some small parkings.
- Added compatibility with Prepar3D 1.3.3708 - NOTE for Prepar3D users: this requires downloading the GSX Full installer.
- PMDG 747-800F model now supported. Fixed a bug with cargo doors in the 747-8i model.
- Service vehicles don't appear in different liveries when a parking has no parking code anymore.
- Added the ability to dump the airplane data into a GSX.CFG file, to ease editing
- Added a small text editor to edit the GSX.CFG directly, and save it to any folder.
- The "code" parameter for an [exitN] section in the GSX.CFG file can be set to 0, to ignore a door without removing it.
- Crash with errors in the GSX.CFG file fixed
- Wrong "waiting for baggage Unloading" message
- Aft Baggage Train not starting when boarding after Catering service
- Fixed Aft Cargo door not recognized on PMDG 747
1.3 New version!
- Added support for Unit Load Device (ULD) Loaders
- Added support for Front and Back Cargo doors
- User airplane configuration allowed, using the GSX.CFG file
- 32 new liveries available: Air Canada, WestJet, Spirit Airlines, Allegiant, Norwegian, Turkish Airlines, Meridiana, Lan Chile, Avianca, EgyptAir, SAA, Ethiopian, ANA, JAL, Cathay Pacific, Korean Air, Garuda, Singapore Airlines, Air India, Thai, Virgin Australia, Regional Express, Skywest, Pacific Blue, JetStar, Transaero, Aeroflot, Caribbean Airlines, Bahamas Air, Cubana, Taca, Air Jamaica.
- Separate audio chatter files for boarding and deboarding, with random variations.
- New 3D models for the Baggage Tractor, improved animation for the non-propelled stairs.
- Easier to understand "Ready for Pushback" audio message.
- User customization of baggage loader type, per parking and per airplane.
- Several minor bug fixes, affecting FollowMe and Pushback at several 3rd party airports.
- GSX Installer will be able to recognize non-default Ground Vehicles set, to disable the default Pushback vehicle.
- Fixed Captain Sim 727-200 nosegear position. Improved parking names and pushback positions at FSDT KLAS
- Fixed Catering door on FS Labs Concorde not recognized
- Follow Me algorithm improved on final legs. Follow Me car now use a larger turning radius, and it's easier to follow. Follow Me car now leaves at the end of its service, without suddendly disappearing.
- Many new liveries for vehicles, download from our Forum HERE
- Added support for the following airplanes:
Wilco/Feelthere E-Jets E135/E145/E170/E175/E190/E195
- Added an option to customize every parking to exclude Stairs, Passenger Bus and Marshaller and set the parking radius and the Marshaller distance, to better adapt to the airport structures.
Marshaller/Docking "Slow down" message threshold raised to 7.5 kts.
Pushback procedure more realistic: the Wingwalker of the small non-rideable Truck will not stay in front of the airplane anymore, it will not ask to release Parking Brakes when he's done, and wil say "Set Parking Brakes" at the start of the procedure only once.
Added an option in the Airplane database to disable the default Load Fuel/Cargo page called by the Ruefuel truck. Currently implemented in PMDG 737 NGX, MD11 and 747
Live Update downloads much faster: files are now checked on the server, and downloaded only if they have been updated
Bug fix: calling Pushback when other services are not completed now works correctly
Bug fix: GSX sounds can now be heard correctly at airports under Sea Level
- Added support for CLS MD-81/82 and CLS A-330/A-340
- Added a Graphical Interface to set operations Timings and Audio preferences. Fixed a problem with the Agnis docking system which caused an error a KDFW.
- Added support for Captain Sim 707-300
- Fixed a problem with missing Catering texture for Cousineair, missing catering man for Gate Aviation (caused lock up of catering at some UK airports)
- Added support for PMDG-747-8i and Captain Sim 757-200
- Added support for Captain Sim 727, all models. The airplane is very well done and it's interfaces with GSX very nicely, with fully custom doors commands and all ground connections checked on before Pushback.
- Added support for Justflight 757 Freemium airplane. NOTE: this airplane doesn't have animations for the service doors, so GSX has been configured to ignore them, in order for the catering service to continue normally, with the effect you'll see catering people passing through the closed doors. This is to be expected.