Author Topic: Massive blurries after updating GSX **SOLVED**  (Read 143160 times)

FlyHardiQ

Re: Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2018, 02:42:36 pm »
The whole thread is full of suggestions to try. Please read my posts.
now the blurries have decided to fix themselves mid flight, so i dont know what is going on here quite weird blurries were there for like 13 mins

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2018, 02:45:52 pm »
and now p3d has decided to crash nice one, can I get a list of fixes in one page pls?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2018, 02:49:10 pm »
I already made a list of fixes to try in my previous post.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2018, 02:58:56 pm »
so i shall do all of those fixes at once or just ry one at a time, and how do i re generate scenery indexes and shader cache? hope it does not break my p3d and it's performance

Papacoach

« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2018, 02:59:19 pm »
You may have confused my post with another..., of course, I DID try all those items.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:02:36 pm by virtuali »

Wizaro

« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2018, 03:00:05 pm »
It’s better after follow your advised ... Change XML / Clear shader / Checked Disable RTT .... but it’s still blurie when fly below 6000ft at speed 180 Knots. very slow load autogen & texture.

Regards,
Dear

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #156 on: September 11, 2018, 03:02:58 pm »
You may have confused my post with another..., of course, I DID try all those items.

You haven't said anything about this:

The new add-on.xml and/or disabling ONLY the Fsdreamteam Exclude area

that's why I asked, and I re-posted the whole list, so others can read it too

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #157 on: September 11, 2018, 03:04:50 pm »
could it be because i did a long haul in the morning and it was completely fine, and then after i landed, i quite my sim and enabled some other airports via my scenery config as usual, and then did a flight from EDDT aerosoft to LIPZ RFSB no blurries, but when doing LIPZ to LICC other airport without restarting the sim after 120 nm got blurries and then the blurries fixed themselves following a sim crash, 16GB RAM , GTX1080, i7 7700k @4.4ghz, ( i did not restart my pc after the long haul.) P3D V4.3, latest GSX update downloaded today

Artox67

« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2018, 03:30:03 pm »
If by disable you mean GSX itself, yes. When it was off the system I departed kmem and never lost textures. Is that what you are asking?

We are trying to FIX this problem and have GSX working with no blurries so, disabling is totally useless for the time being.

So, try all the many things I and others have suggested:

- The new add-on.xml and/or disabling ONLY the Fsdreamteam Exclude area

- Recreate your shader cache and sceneryindexes, which at least two user reported this fixed it for them

- Check the "Disable RTT" option in the Addon Manager and restart the sim (the option doesn't work without a restart)

I'll give a try again with all your suggestions.

Start a flight from LGSm - LIMC

Will let you know what happens

AFTER you tried all of these, if you don't see ANY difference, we'll proceed with the next steps.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #159 on: September 11, 2018, 03:39:26 pm »
after the addon xml thing after reseting position it says couatl engine stopped antivirus thing even though the entire folder is excluded from my antivirus

dragunov2020

« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2018, 03:40:38 pm »
i did all the steps :

- i changed the Exclude XML file
- Recreate the shader cache and sceneryindexes,
- Check the "Disable RTT" option in the Addon Manager

and everything goes normal until the approach below 5000 ft approaching the the airport it happened ( blurie and slow loading autogen and textures gone )
i don't know but i think the problem begins when approaching the airport , maybe the process of loading the jetways in the airport causes the problem during approach

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2018, 03:46:35 pm »
after the addon xml thing after reseting position it says couatl engine stopped antivirus thing even though the entire folder is excluded from my antivirus
this was fixed with the latest update as well even when not having the folders excluded in my anti virus..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2018, 03:55:33 pm »
i don't know but i think the problem begins when approaching the airport , maybe the process of loading the jetways in the airport causes the problem during approach

Was this airport using replaced jetways ? If it's a default one, it surely is so, could you please trying to JUST restore the default jetways from the GSX Control Panel, and see if it works differently with default jetways ?

dragunov2020

« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2018, 04:14:42 pm »

Was this airport using replaced jetways ? If it's a default one, it surely is so, could you please trying to JUST restore the default jetways from the GSX Control Panel, and see if it works differently with default jetways ?
ok , i will restore the default jetways and try

virtualstuff

« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2018, 04:19:20 pm »

Are U running ESET? There has recently a lot changed so you have also to exclude the runtime files... The folder isn't enough...