Author Topic: never got my receipt e-mail purchase cyvr  (Read 4186 times)

rsperge

never got my receipt e-mail purchase cyvr
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:26:58 pm »
I just bought cyvr, today 2/20, and never received a receipt of my purchase via my e-mail.  Product is fantastic, just like your other products that I have purhased in the past, kjfk,kord, kfll,klax, kfll, kfdw, and with all these I always received a receipt on this computer, and same e-mail.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: never got my receipt e-mail purchase cyvr
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:33:42 pm »
I've checked your order and, it's all fine and your email is correct. And, since you used the integrated purchase method, not having received the email hasn't prevented to activate CYVR, in fact it shows you successfully activated it today.

If the email doesn't arrive for some reason, you can get a copy of your purchase receipt on the Esellerate website, as explained on our FAQ page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

rsperge

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 04:54:05 pm »
I would really appreciate if you could send me an e-mail just for the purchase of cyvr, like I received in the past for your other airports.  Reason is, since I am disablled, have to send my receipts of whatever I buy to a trust, which then pays off my items off my credit card.  thanks so much

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 04:58:05 pm »
As I've said, if the email doesn't arrive for any reason, you can get a copy of your purchase receipt on the Esellerate website, as explained on our FAQ page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I'll order Esellerate to send another copy again. Please check if it has been filtered by an anti-spam setting, because the email address in the order is correct, so it surely has been sent.

That's why I've suggested to use the Esellerate *web* site to retrieve it, so you will be able to get it, regardless if there are problems with the email.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:02:02 pm by virtuali »