Author Topic: Dash 8 Q400 Refuelling  (Read 2290 times)

rayhp

Dash 8 Q400 Refuelling
« on: January 09, 2017, 04:52:10 pm »
How do you arrange for the refuelling tanker to go to the correct side of the aircraft.  The Q400 has its fuelling point at the rear underside of the starboard engine nacelle and even when you put the correct co-ordinates into the gsx.config file, the tanker still stops at the port wing tip instead of the starboard one.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Dash 8 Q400 Refuelling
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 07:48:34 pm »
The new tanker cannot work with planes with a refuel point lower than 3.45 meters. Smaller planes will use the old truck.

rayhp

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 04:28:10 pm »
I am aware of that fact and have made the fuelling point higher than 3.45m.  It makes no difference to the fuel truck parking spot as whichever truck arrives always stops on the wrong side of the aircraft.  I have had both types of fuel truck arrive and they both stopped on the wrong side of the aircraft.  How do I make the fuel truck stop on the correct side of the aircraft which is starboard or right hand side if you prefer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:50:33 am »
How do I make the fuel truck stop on the correct side of the aircraft which is starboard or right hand side if you prefer.

The old fuel truck always parked on the same side, since it was never made to read the actual fuel point. We might fix this in a future update.