Author Topic: Latest update  (Read 2009 times)

Monty1

Latest update
« on: January 10, 2017, 04:49:26 pm »
Standard FSX 737 aircraft.

I've just downloaded the latest update.

I like the new way the fuel truck refuels. The problem or should I say difference I'm having is, I can get the fuel truck to increase the amount of required fuel but I cannot get it to reduce it.

For example: When starting a new flight the standard FSX aircraft have full tanks. I request the fuel truck, it arrives and then goes straight off. Unlike the previous fuel truck version where it would arrive and I could manually increase/decrease fuel levels.

I appreciate that in a real life scenario fuel trucks usually add fuel not remove it, but it would be useful to reduce the fuel level without having to go into settings each time.

Thanks for any advice.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:50:18 pm by Monty1 »
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Crucial 525GB MX300 2.5-inch SSD
2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Latest update
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:44:10 am »
I appreciate that in a real life scenario fuel trucks usually add fuel not remove it, but it would be useful to reduce the fuel level without having to go into settings each time.

That's precisely the reason why we haven't allowed the truck to "suck away" fuel from your plane, which I'm sure you already guessed...

The most obvious solution so you won't have to manually empty the fuel each time when you start a new flight, is to create a new startup flight with empty tanks, and make it default.