Author Topic: No more GSX development?  (Read 4707 times)

alike

No more GSX development?
« on: June 18, 2014, 03:59:44 pm »
Have you guys stopped working on GSX? There haven't been a new patch in a long time, and things like straight push back is still not an option (It should have been from the start!!!) 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:10:09 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No more GEX development?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 04:10:01 pm »
Have you guys stopped working on GSX?

How can you say that ? GSX is our best-selling product, and it has sold almost like all the other sceneries put together, how you could possibly imagine it would be "abandoned" ? We would rather abandon everything else, BUT GSX...

There haven't been a new patch in a long time

That's not the case. Patches, if with "patches" you mean bug fixes, are being released CONSTANTLY. You can of course check the update log before applying an update, and it clearly shows that patches are being released all time:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

Maybe you disabled the Live Update notifications ?

On top of that, vehicles updates with new operators are being added constantly too, perhaps you haven't noticed it, because you don't fly in such airports, and there's no notification system, but the number of operators around the world is constantly growing. You must download one of the vehicle installers to get them, because they are not installed with Live Updates.

These operators were all added since January 2014:

- Chelsea Catering
- Air Europa
- Air Algerie
- Etihad
- Philippines Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- Royal Jordan Air
- Saudia
- Turkish Ground Services

and things like straight push back is still not an option (It should have been from the start!!!)

That's NOT a "patch". It's a new feature. While a new feature might probably attract new customers, which obviously means they WILL come, our first duty is towards EXISTING customers, which is why bug fixes always take the precedence.

On top of that, we recently announced we are working at de-icers, which will be a MAJOR new feature, and will be FREE for all users.

It's really, really, frustrating, keep working at updates and bugfixes every single day, and getting such kind of messages as if they went unnoticed.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:17:26 pm by virtuali »

alike

Re: No more GSX development?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 03:04:53 pm »
Hello and thank you for the answer :)

I'm sorry for being rude. I really am! I feel bad now for writing it, and I will put more thought into my post from now on!

Th thing is that I'm not using GSX anymore because of the mission feature that we talked about. I really hope that it finds the way into the product soon, because I don't wont to move to Ultimate Ground Crew X because GSX doesn't provide me with what I need :(

But anyway. I hope that I didn't hurt you feelings to much! The add on is great! Keep up the good work!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 04:12:16 pm »
The thing is that I'm not using GSX anymore because of the mission feature that we talked about

I checked all you forum posts, and the only suggestion you made was the straight pushback feature and yes, that is going to be added in a very near future.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 11:31:49 pm »
,,,things like straight push back is still not an option (It should have been from the start!!!)

What airport are you using that requires a straight push?   ???
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

alike

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 04:34:20 pm »
The thing is that I'm not using GSX anymore because of the mission feature that we talked about

I checked all you forum posts, and the only suggestion you made was the straight pushback feature and yes, that is going to be added in a very near future.

There is a typo here. I meant missing, not mission...

,,,things like straight push back is still not an option (It should have been from the start!!!)

What airport are you using that requires a straight push?   ???

I only fly domestic flights in Norway, and there is rarely any pushbacks that doesn't go straight backwards in real life...