Author Topic: AES for JFK on release date???  (Read 7286 times)

kyle joseph

• American Airlines 767-200
    • KJ762AA
AES for JFK on release date???
« on: September 11, 2008, 11:47:27 pm »
I like many others am wondering whether AES will be available on the release date

I have already allocated Credits for the airport and It would be a small dissapointment if AES credits were not available on the release of the scenery.

thanks,

Kyle Joseph.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: AES for JFK on release date???
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 04:05:40 pm »
I wouldn't plan on it.  I doubt Oliver will do a special version of AES to support one airport.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

thepilot

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 04:08:34 pm »
I wouldn't plan on it.  I doubt Oliver will do a special version of AES to support one airport.

Well, he has obviously done quite a few- see here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?s=994c07ebc4a523c066f13e6aeaaa6c7f&showtopic=17397
I won't mind if there's no AES upon release, I'll most likely do a flight into JFK.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 04:12:49 pm by thepilot »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 04:25:18 pm »
Well, he has obviously done quite a few...

That looks like the list of airports added to the next version, he could very well add JFK and release it to coincide with the release of JFK.  What I was saying was he probably wouldn't release a new version that only added JFK to the supported list.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Kiwiwanabe

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 09:06:57 pm »
I wonder if Oliver has an advance copy of the FS9 package to do his bit with....maybe the guys at FSDT will offer a hint.....

kyle joseph

• KJ762AA
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 09:09:26 pm »
I won't mind if there's no AES upon release, I'll most likely do a flight into JFK.

I do that all the time

start AES and arrive no AES. lol ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 09:10:07 pm »
Oliver is on our beta tester list, which means he'll get JFK for FS9 with a little bit of advance as soon as we start the beta cyclye, which should be any moment now. I don't know if he'll be able to finish it in time for relase, though, because the place is big...

thepilot

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 09:13:07 pm »

I do that all the time

start AES and arrive no AES. lol ;D

yeah, AES at dest is not so important, if the gates move it's nice but the pushback is the best feature.

and virtuali, allow me to ask this question:

I am curious whether there are any attempts to animate those neat vehicles to use them as a replace for the AES generic ones, just for the JFK scenery, since it's a big airport.  ???

congrats on your 1000 anyway.

kyle joseph

• KJ762AA
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 10:59:35 pm »
Oliver is on our beta tester list, which means he'll get JFK for FS9 with a little bit of advance as soon as we start the beta cyclye, which should be any moment now. I don't know if he'll be able to finish it in time for relase, though, because the place is big...

wow 1000

well every dreamteam needs a hero ;)

OPabst

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 11:07:48 am »
Hi all,

based on the situation, that I will leave for a one week trip today, I am not able to start the AES development for JFK before I am back. So I expect a release for JFK with the next AES update, which is planed somewhere around end September or first week of October.
So it could happen, that you must fly the first time without AES to JFK, but I think that the Scenery will give you the fun you need.
brgds
Oliver Pabst

SirIsaac726

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 03:53:35 am »
Hi all,

based on the situation, that I will leave for a one week trip today, I am not able to start the AES development for JFK before I am back. So I expect a release for JFK with the next AES update, which is planed somewhere around end September or first week of October.
So it could happen, that you must fly the first time without AES to JFK, but I think that the Scenery will give you the fun you need.

Of course Oliver.  Enjoy that trip of yours!