Author Topic: fsx addon scenery  (Read 4128 times)

samiranks

fsx addon scenery
« on: September 16, 2008, 06:55:30 am »
Hey guys, Im starting to use FSX hopefully, however when i added for example ord or atl and i try to fly from that airport I have to click the addon scenery radio button in order to fly from that airport with the addon, however when I choose to do so it only gives me a few gates and runway to choose.  (doesnt work like fs9 and give the full options of gates and runway) is that normal or is there a way to fix that?

Razgriz

Re: fsx addon scenery
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 07:08:15 am »
Sounds like an AFCAD issue, try reinstalling the latest one and make sure it fully installs all of the files.  If you're under Vista run it as an administrator.

samiranks

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 02:30:15 pm »
I can try that, but I guess in saying that it should have been showing the addon sceneries in the normal area when you search for eg.. kord?  I did try to search for the afcad in fsx but its not in the normal place (as far as I can tell) like fs9 addon scenery/scenery

Razgriz

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 02:52:53 pm »
Sorry, my help is limited. It's very hard to understand your English.  The FSDreamTeam O'Hareā„¢ AFCAD file is in Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FSDreamTeam\OHareX\