Author Topic: installing  (Read 3171 times)

gap2k

installing
« on: July 19, 2008, 02:04:20 pm »
Hello, I am trying to purchase KORD...I have downloaded ord and the addon module but when I open fsx I don't know where to go so that I can purchase the software and activate it. I don't see the addon module upon opening fsx. Please help! Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: installing
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 02:49:03 pm »
If you don't see any addon menu options (not even the main "Addons" entry), check first you have installed FSX SP2 or FSX+Acceleration. It might be Simconnect isn't working and, we requires SP2 or Acceleration to be installed, our products will not work on FSX RTM or FSX SP1

If you have FSX SP2 or Acceleration, if you don't see the Addons menu, perhaps it's because FSX Simconnect isn't running. This is usually due to a problem in FSX installation.

If you other Addons in the Addons menu, but not our Addon Manager, it might be something else, but from your message, I understand you don't have any Addons menu at all, so it's not strictly related to our products, unless this was the first time you installed something that requires an FSX module to run.