Author Topic: reduction coupon for Hawaii products  (Read 5796 times)

Cedric LFML

reduction coupon for Hawaii products
« on: November 30, 2012, 02:50:49 pm »
HI!

Just one question about yours reduction about Hawaii.

I've bought one week ago the Honolulu airports.Today I would buy the hawaii 1 & 2.But I cannot get the 40% reduction of the Hawaii coupon...Do I have to buy the 3 products together to have it?If yes , well , I'm sad :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: reduction coupon for Hawaii products
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:50:57 pm »
As indicated on the Hawaii thread on the "FSDT Promotions" area:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4471.0

If you already purchased Honolulu only
insert the following Coupon code when ordering:

HAVEPHNL

to get Hawaii Airports 2 at 20% off

It's clearly indicated that, in order to get the 40% discount, you have to purchase all 3 airports together in the same order:

New to Hawaii and want the very best deal?
insert the following Coupon code when ordering:

LOVEHAWAII

ALL 5 Hawaii Airports at 40% off!

NOTE, for this promotion to work, you HAVE to purchase ALL 3 Hawaii products , Honolulu, Hawaii Airports Vol.1 and Vol.2 TOGETHER, IN THE SAME ORDER.

You bought PHNL at 40% already, because of the Black Friday sale. Now, if you buy Hawaii1+Hawaii2, you can a get 20% discount on both PLUS 15% on one of them, because of the Cross-Sell promotion by purchasing 2 or more products together, isn't that enough of a deal ??

Cedric LFML

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 02:11:57 am »
HI!

I didn't see the FSDT promotions area!  ;D
Yes , to have hawaii 1 & 2 it's a great deal to have 20% + 15% , I just believed it was a problem with the payment on the page because the coupon didn"t work  ;)
Ok....thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »
I didn't see the FSDT promotions area! 

Well, that's the place were you had to go for, to know which Coupon to insert to get the 40% you said didn't worked...

Cedric LFML

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 12:23:19 pm »
Ok I just seen the coupon indication on this page https://store3.esellerate.net/store/checkout/CustomLayout.aspx?s=STR6697073375&pc=&page=multicart.htm and didin't see the thread.Now I Know.Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 12:27:42 pm »
Ok I just seen the coupon indication on this page https://store3.esellerate.net/store/checkout/CustomLayout.aspx?s=STR6697073375&pc=&page=multicart.htm and didin't see the thread.Now I Know.Thank you.

There's no coupon listed on that page, if you are seeing one it might because your browser is showing you what YOU inserted in a previous session (because it might have saved the form). The only place on this website that indicates that coupon code, is the "FSDT Promotion page", which also indicates how it could be used.

Cedric LFML

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 01:03:36 pm »
No no Sir I'm sure , never visited the thread you talk about.See the coupon page on the page I link .And never use this coupon before , juste the one for the black friday .Yesterday I see this coupon on the buy page just after select the aiport I want!!

Cedric LFML

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 01:08:55 pm »
See by yourself , and I never used any coupon from my laptop ,never buy any add-on ...And I see the coupon on the buy page...that's change nothing , I'll buy the Hawaii scenerys , and thank you for your great job , hurry to see Vancouver !

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/236/fsdt.png
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:01:34 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 01:30:18 pm »
See by yourself , and I never used any coupon from my laptop ,never buy any add-on ...And I see the coupon on the buy page...that's change nothing , I'll buy the Hawaii scenerys , and thank you for your great job , hurry to see Vancouver !

As I've said, there's no Coupon listed anywhere on that page (do you see any?).

You are not seeing a Coupon on the page you posted: what you are seeing are normal discounts that are offered if you put a product in a cart, so the site will suggest you putting additional ones to get a 15% automatic discount (this is the CROSS-SELL discount) that requires NO coupon to work.

Cedric LFML

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 01:44:13 pm »
That's the one I see!But you right there was just the coupon for the 3 products together , that's why I asked the question  ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:02:04 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 02:02:13 pm »
That's the one I see!But you right there was just the coupon for the 3 products together , that's why I asked the question  ;)

Yes, you are right, the Coupon is indicated there too, but as you can see, even there it says is for  3 products.

Cedric LFML

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 03:17:12 pm »
Eheh , really cool to see that we have a reduction even if we have already Honolulu , good deal!Thank you!
You ,guys , are the best scenery developper I know!! 8)