Author Topic: about my repaint shop  (Read 25540 times)

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
Re: about my repaint shop
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 06:54:19 am »
hey man

my original idea was to paint the original tigermeet tiger with the inverse colors, but its not that simple, to repaint the plane i gotta paint everything from the scratch, so i can do it the color i want. but that tiger is like a spray painting sort of thing, it would be complicated to reproduce it... as you can see attatched. so i was thinkin of makin another tiger, more like the one above, but black with orange stripes

about the tanks, i just took off to have a better view of the plane, and cause i thought you wouldnt be interested, since i don't know if you have Xload or not, but they can be painted the way you want  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

BlakTiger47

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 04:32:17 am »
Hey dude,
Yeah ok i get what ur sayin and thanx for the illustration kinda helps to see it.  ;) yeah that tiger looks fine. so will it be that exact one or r u gunna make another one like it? and about the tanks. no i dont have xload but a picture of it with the tanks on would be cool if its not too much extra work. and will the paint be adaptable for the acceleration F-18 or only the Xload version? oh and do u have any kind of insignia or squadron decal for this plane in the works or no? just askin? hey man dont worry bout me bein interested u got me blown away with wat u can do with this stuff. just show me whatevr u come up with and itll interest me.  ;D
Lata man
cant wait to see ur finished project
Blak Tigr
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 04:34:39 am by BlakTiger47 »
"Get It Up, Get It On, Get It Down"
-Blue Angels
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Light the Fire

cherrypointers

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2008, 12:53:51 am »
Fael, are you done with the CS ones? They look great and I wanna fly em as soon as I can...

BlakTiger47

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 03:20:49 am »
sry to break it to u buddy but fael has fallen off the face of the earth. he hasnt been on here since........ well since the last post he made in this thread. u might catch him by usin one of his messenger id's or email. tell him i'd still like to see if he's workin on the Blak Tigr F-18 he was designin for me if u do get ahold of him. i havent had any luck.
"Get It Up, Get It On, Get It Down"
-Blue Angels
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Light the Fire