Author Topic: Intersim studios is no Dead!!  (Read 59769 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2011, 09:54:14 pm »
...if they would like to license our sales system...

I thought eSellerate was owned by Digital River.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2011, 11:18:12 pm »

Of course it is, but it's just a sales system, it's not integrated in Flight Simulator, which is what we do.

However, the sales system, trial/activation method and the link with eSellerate now accounts for less than 20% of the Addon Manager features, most of it now relates to get more and more fps optimizations (no wonder why even Flightbeam KSFO has been regarded by anyone as been fps friendly), ground Shaders in FSX and the basically unlimited flexibility we have with the Couatl/Python script engine. We basically run on our own development platform now.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2011, 12:05:36 am »

Of course it is, but it's just a sales system, it's not integrated in Flight Simulator, which is what we do.

However, the sales system, trial/activation method and the link with eSellerate now accounts for less than 20% of the Addon Manager features, most of it now relates to get more and more fps optimizations (no wonder why even Flightbeam KSFO has been regarded by anyone as been fps friendly), ground Shaders in FSX and the basically unlimited flexibility we have with the Couatl/Python script engine. We basically run on our own development platform now.

I see. So do you think JuniorPM is planning to use your system with all the added perks or do you think he plans to connect to esellerate from FS by other means? I just think it's interesting that he announced this without contacting you first...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2011, 01:11:44 am »
So do you think JuniorPM is planning to use your system with all the added perks or do you think he plans to connect to esellerate from FS by other means? I just think it's interesting that he announced this without contacting you first...

As I've said, I don't have any idea, using our system would be the logical choice without having to reinvent the wheel (Qualitywings and Flightbeam realized that), with the added benefit to be sure they'll never get competition from us, but if they prefer starting from scratch, it's their choice.

777captain

« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2011, 04:43:01 pm »
I'd be really mad if Intersim did this. All this time I've waited for FSDT or FT to do a great scenery like MIA, and Intersim comes with an "ok" version to mess it up. Anyway, time will tell.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2011, 07:21:00 pm »
I'd be really mad if Intersim did this. All this time I've waited for FSDT or FT to do a great scenery like MIA, and Intersim comes with an "ok" version to mess it up. Anyway, time will tell.

Clearly you haven't seen the screenshots on the Intersim forum. I say give them a chance, so far it is looking really great and besides, if they haven't got it out by the time FSDT has completed LAX I think Umberto would still do MIA as Junior already said the MIA scenery would be completed by now. I do agree that he is trying to do too much at once. Either way regardless of who does KMIA he is sure to do very in sales of the Miami city scenery!!

777captain

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 01:38:47 am »

Clearly you haven't seen the screenshots on the Intersim forum. I say give them a chance, so far it is looking really great and besides, if they haven't got it out by the time FSDT has completed LAX I think Umberto would still do MIA as Junior already said the MIA scenery would be completed by now. I do agree that he is trying to do too much at once. Either way regardless of who does KMIA he is sure to do very in sales of the Miami city scenery!!

I agree, but if you notice, 3d renders look different from actual in-sim shots. The 3d renders almost always look 10x better than the product, depending on the experience that the dev. has. Intersim really needs to take it one at a time. They are doing too many things

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 02:13:57 am »
At first when I saw the screenshot(s),The airport terminal looked like a spaceship and not an airport building :o . In any case will have to wait see what becomes of Miami International Airport.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:05:16 pm by PUP4ORD »
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2011, 03:59:19 am »
Intersim really needs to take it one at a time. They are doing too many things

Totally agreed. Way too much going on at once.

SirIsaac726

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:04 pm »
At first when I saw the screenshot(s),The airport terminal looked like a spaceship and not an airport building :o .

That is what the actual terminal looks like.

Galeno

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2011, 06:12:20 pm »
Is there any release date?

masondom

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2011, 10:30:32 pm »
Hi

Another question about eSellerate/Digital River,

Are eSellerate and/or Digital River fully/partly shareholders of Virtuali s.a.s. and consequently, FSDT ?

I am sorry, Umberto, if you already answered that in the past.

Dom Mason
Airdailyx

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2011, 12:23:11 am »

Maybe the end of the year?

Who knows? They said near the beggining of the year that it would be done in 45 days, which has well passed and they are just now showing some of the textures of a few terminals. My guess is that it will still be a few more months out, like Sept or later.

Like someone else said, I think they are trying to do to much at once, rahter than just concentrate on one project, finish it, then move on to the next one.

It will be interesting to see what the final project looks like, but more importantly, it will be interesting to see how well it performs. If it ends up being an FPS killer I will have to pass and just keep using the FT FS9 version in FSX, which is far from perfect, but better looking in some regards to the default version.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2011, 04:37:39 pm »
Are eSellerate and/or Digital River fully/partly shareholders of Virtuali s.a.s. and consequently, FSDT ?

Even if they are, it really is NOYB.   ::)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Galeno

« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2011, 04:45:11 pm »

Maybe the end of the year?

Who knows? They said near the beggining of the year that it would be done in 45 days, which has well passed and they are just now showing some of the textures of a few terminals. My guess is that it will still be a few more months out, like Sept or later.

Like someone else said, I think they are trying to do to much at once, rahter than just concentrate on one project, finish it, then move on to the next one.

It will be interesting to see what the final project looks like, but more importantly, it will be interesting to see how well it performs. If it ends up being an FPS killer I will have to pass and just keep using the FT FS9 version in FSX, which is far from perfect, but better looking in some regards to the default version.

Thanks for the reply.

The way is to settle for the outdated KMIA Fly Tampa.

Cheers,