Author Topic: Intersim studios is no Dead!!  (Read 59761 times)

skimmer

Re: Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 02:47:47 am »
Plus FSDT is always coming up with new addons . Such as the one that we cant ask about ;D ??? ya gotta love it

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Intersim studios is not Dead!!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 09:55:25 am »
I could be wrong, but I think they do care what others are making.

If the others are FlyTampa or Orbx, or Aerosoft, yes...but surely not everyone. We released KDFW a month after Blueprint, and it hasn't affected our sales at all.

Besides, we are not thinking FS9+FSX only anymore: MS Flight is coming, and the smaller companies will have an hard time catching up with it, at least initially, just like when going from FS9 to FSX.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 11:46:59 am »

If the others are FlyTampa or Orbx, or Aerosoft, yes...but surely not everyone. We released KDFW a month after Blueprint, and it hasn't affected our sales at all.

Besides, we are not thinking FS9+FSX only anymore: MS Flight is coming, and the smaller companies will have an hard time catching up with it, at least initially, just like when going from FS9 to FSX.

That's great news if I am understanding this to mean that you guys are going to proceed with KMIA.

Personally, I agree with what you said about the others like FlyTampa,Orbx, or Aerosoft, but when it comes to a virtually unknown developer that has been on then off, and now back on with a scenery, then I would proceed as well. This news comming out just now is a little late in my opinion since you guys just recently confirmed that you would indeed do KMIA.

Maybe a last ditch effort on thier part, but if they were really in such a hurry to finish this and get it to market, I would have imagined they would have come out with that news far earlier than a day ago.

Just my .02

feer

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 03:32:27 pm »
hi i think kmia is complex airport whit the new sky train so fsdt has  lot expirience there, so we saw that in kdfw in dallas , and this types of buildings, in my opinion ;D kmia should be done for fs dream team top quality fsdt all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
regards feer. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 03:48:07 pm »
I read the thread and what I am gathering from it is this: They disappeared leaving everybody greatly disapointed. Now we finally read something that Intersim is being combined with Taxi2Gate. It begs the obvious question: Will KMIA really be completed or just fall to the wayside ???
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 04:52:15 pm »
Now we finally read something that Intersim is being combined with Taxi2Gate.

Check the last couple of posts in that linked thread, he's also looking to join forces with Latin VFR.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 05:38:09 pm »
Now we finally read something that Intersim is being combined with Taxi2Gate.

Check the last couple of posts in that linked thread, he's also looking to join forces with Latin VFR.   ;D

My guess is, he doesn't have a team anymore and he is trying to put one together with existing developers hence his offer of joining him...

I think one should always finish what he starts. So I believe he should finish his MIA. Not for sales or money purposes, but to prove to himself and the community that he can do it. It wont do well going up aganst FSDT but if his quality is good some people will buy it. Blueprint is proof that some people will buy anything. And next time he will direct his attention to another scenery no one else is working on. From there he will start to get sales. So finishing his MIA should be the door for him to gain future customers.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 05:44:07 pm »

Hmmmm... could this be the project you are not telling us about? Perhaps there is a NDA with Microsoft going? Geroge from FT already somewhat hinted that Orbix did and perhaps himself as well... http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4310

I wouldnt be surprised if FSDT is onboard too... ;)

Jet22

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 08:30:23 pm »
fsdreamteam have started work in KMIA?

or they will finish KLAX and then work in KMIA.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 08:40:35 pm »
fsdreamteam have started work in KMIA?

or they will finish KLAX and then work in KMIA.

Work has not started on MIA. There is currently no timeframe on when it will start. Virtuali will let us know.

Juniorpm

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 09:14:49 pm »
hello guys...
first... congratulations to FSDT...nice work guys...

now..guys guys... any company can make any airport...thats how the competency work...but here at intersim... we are not competency to nobady...we only want make this virtual world more bigger and more real...but as friends always...at the end we are only here for the same point. WE LOVE THIS....
now about INTERSim..i know that i had a bad start due some internal problems but i tried to do my best ,,,thats why i had to close intersim for a short time...but as i said always..a better thing will be coming next...why i reply the message in the cayman virtual...  simple..   we are not dead.  just quiet doing all my best for a better start..we some free stuff..ect..I want sent all of the best luck to FSDT in their projects..really nice add ons guys..please continue in that way...thanks to all

Junior Puente
CEO - 3D Artist
ITERSim Studios
www.intersimstudios.com (under maint)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 09:17:33 pm »
Junior,
Are you still going to be releasing Key West as well?
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Juniorpm

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 09:24:05 pm »
yes sir...key west is one of our free airports,,  thanks
(please i dont want take this website for private announcements)

:)

Junior Puente
CEO - 3D Artist
ITERSim Studios
www.intersimstudios.com (under maint)

Jet22

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 10:45:33 pm »
i remove my other reply.

Jet22

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 10:49:13 pm »