Author Topic: ParkMe Not Recognized  (Read 4389 times)

TonyP

ParkMe Not Recognized
« on: July 20, 2010, 03:02:32 am »
I re-installed KJFK on my new computer back in January 2010 and didn't realize that it had the ParkMe feature.  I tried to activate it after reviewing the manual hitting the Ctrl+Shift+P keys, nothing happens.  I get the screen when hitting Ctrl+F12, but no ParkMe when attempting to activate by hitting Ctrl+Shift+P.  

Is there some other thing that I need to do? Should I not request "Taxi To the Gates" from ATC or should I request it from ATC and then hit Ctrl+Shift+P ?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:12:02 am by TonyP »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ParkMe Not Recognized
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:01:30 am »
First, check you don't have re-assigned keypresses, or if another addon you installed use the default ParkMe keypress. You can verify this, by opening the "Couatl powered addons" menu, and verify the keyboard assignment for ParkMe.

TonyP

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 05:25:02 pm »
Umberto, when opening "Couatl Powered Products"- Key Mappings, all I see is: Show YouControl Menu Ctrl + F12.  I don't see any mappings for ParkMe.

I viewed your post ParkMe Update and noticed your reference to post two files, one in the FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl\common folder and one in the FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl\ParkMe\areas folder.

When viewing the folder/file structure on my computer, I have a FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl\common folder, which has the aircraftid.pye file.  But I do not have the FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl\ParkMe\areas folder.  In fact I don not have the sub-folder "ParkMe" in the FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl folder.

My specs are: Win7 running FSX with Acceleration, I also have the AES 2.07 installed before noticing that I can't access the Couatl ParkMe.

Tony
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:00:58 pm by TonyP »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 10:54:41 am »
Umberto, when opening "Couatl Powered Products"- Key Mappings, all I see is: Show YouControl Menu Ctrl + F12.  I don't see any mappings for ParkMe.

This means it's not running.

But I do not have the FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl\ParkMe\areas folder.  In fact I don not have the sub-folder "ParkMe" in the FSX\FSDreamTeam\Couatl folder.

You should have it, that's why it's not running. Just reinstall the scenery, it must have been removed somehow.

TonyP

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:30:52 am »
Umberto, sorry for the delay in response to your last post, I was on vacation for a few days.  After re-installing the scenery, everything works, thank you.

Tony