Author Topic: no static Boeing and black spots instead of cars  (Read 5225 times)

petsumnets

no static Boeing and black spots instead of cars
« on: January 25, 2010, 02:21:00 pm »
Hi all,

Now I have unchecked the DX10 box and the false texture problem is solved.

But now I do not have the static aircraft and there are black spots where all the colourful cars cars should be.

What do I do wrong?

Greetings.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no static Boeing and black spots instead of cars
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 02:22:06 pm »
If it's just the static airplanes and the cars missing, you might just have your Scenery Complexity slider too low.

petsumnets

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 02:34:37 pm »
Negative. Scenery compexity set to extr. dense and Autogen desnity set to extr. dense.

No ststic Boeing and still black spots instead of cars around the terminal areas. At the Cargo area, the cars are nicely visible.

???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 02:39:27 pm »
If it's just static airplanes and cars, but nothing else is missing, maybe you are too far from the object (because they are switched off after a distance, which I think it's 0.4 nm) or you are too high (there's an altitude switch off as well)

If you are on ground an close to the objects and you still are not seeing them, you can try acting on the Addon Manager Anti-popup slider setting, which will increase the distance range of such objects. Try a setting like 2 or 4.

If it still doens't change, and you see everything else correctly...than I don't have any idea how what might be. Uninstalling and reinstalling the scenery might help.

petsumnets

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 03:07:13 pm »
Anti pop-up slider setting solved the mistery.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings.