Products Support > Charlotte KCLT for MSFS

Welcome to KCLT for MSFS

(1/3) > >>

virtuali:
Today we released Charlotte Douglas for MSFS, an heavily updated version of the P3D version, with new the terminal A concourse, the new control tower, full PBR texturing, and extensive use of LOD levels to get very good fps, as required with the latest MSFS updates.

Kai-Uwe:
Thanks a lot!

I bought the P3D-version via Essellerate in October 2017. Is there an updateoffer available (like it is at simmarket)?

Kai

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Kai-Uwe on November 24, 2021, 03:18:45 pm ---I bought the P3D-version via Essellerate in October 2017. Is there an updateoffer available (like it is at simmarket)?
--- End quote ---

Yes, you'll receive an email shortly, they are still going out right now. Note that, the final price will be the same as this week Black Friday sale (the two offers are not cumulative), the only difference is the sale will only last this week but, your update price offer will not expire.

Kai-Uwe:
Thanks again, I'll wait.

Kai

somiller:
Any chance of getting a P3D KCLT owner discount retroactively, (an account credit would be fine, because in the future I'm going to buy anything FSDT produces) because I just bought KCLT for MSFS. Sorry, but FSDT stuff is SO good I couldn't wait!
Virtuali is at the very top of scenery houses for my money - VERY FEW other developers are as active updating products and providing support!
If discount can't happen it's not the end of the world...16 bucks is more than fair - I've payed more for less.

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version