Products Support > Charlotte KCLT for MSFS

Welcome to KCLT for MSFS

<< < (2/3) > >>

isobar:

--- Quote from: somiller on November 24, 2021, 03:53:07 pm ---Any chance of getting a P3D KCLT owner discount retroactively, (an account credit would be fine, because in the future I'm going to buy anything FSDT produces) because I just bought KCLT for MSFS. Sorry, but FSDT stuff is SO good I couldn't wait!
Virtuali is at the very top of scenery houses for my money - VERY FEW other developers are as active updating products and providing support!
If discount can't happen it's not the end of the world...16 bucks is more than fair - I've payed more for less.

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller

--- End quote ---

Yes I have the same question. I bought the MSFS 2020 version but also own P3D v5. Is it possible to get a discount on the P3D version?

virtuali:
We never thought about a retroactive discount for the P3D version, if you are interested, please contact support to arrange something.

isobar:

--- Quote from: virtuali on November 26, 2021, 09:03:31 pm ---We never thought about a retroactive discount for the P3D version, if you are interested, please contact support to arrange something.

--- End quote ---

Email submitted thanks for your response :)

isobar:

--- Quote from: virtuali on November 26, 2021, 09:03:31 pm ---We never thought about a retroactive discount for the P3D version, if you are interested, please contact support to arrange something.

--- End quote ---

Maybe I didn’t contact the right place. I haven’t gotten a response.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: isobar on November 30, 2021, 05:58:13 pm ---Maybe I didn’t contact the right place. I haven’t gotten a response
--- End quote ---

You'll be replied to as soon as possible, we need to first setup the discount, which cannot be done immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version