Author Topic: Buffalo Niagara International  (Read 4070 times)

awinagainov0708

Buffalo Niagara International
« on: October 02, 2008, 10:02:25 pm »
I was just wondering if anybody knows of any developer that is making scenery for Buffalo Niagara Falls International Airport.  I would also just like to suggest it to fsdreamteam although it seems you develop larger scale airports, I think BNIA would be a small simple project as the airport only has two runways and one 26 gate terminal.  It was jetBlue's second destination and jetBlue and Delta fly up to 15 roundtrip flights to and from JFK. I know if it came out I would for sure buy both it and JFK.  Here is the wikipedia page...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Niagara_International_Airport
LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

thepilot

Re: Buffalo Niagara International
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 10:25:54 pm »
FlyTampa had it in the pipeline afaik, but they've maybe dropped it.

JamesChams

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:13:45 pm »
FSDT Staff,

I just visited that airport recently and took some people for their vacation; I would like to see that scenery done in FSX as maybe the next Greystone Freeware...  ;D

Let me know if you need some pic.'s of the area.  ;)
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

awinagainov0708

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 12:12:08 am »
FSDT Staff,

I just visited that airport recently and took some people for their vacation; I would like to see that scenery done in FSX as maybe the next Greystone Freeware...  ;D

Let me know if you need some pic.'s of the area.  ;)
I live just outside of Cheektowaga, NY where the airport is located and the airport I think is a beautiful work of architecture.  If you look at aerial photos it actually looks like a giant plane. And the curvature of the main entrance is amazing.  www.buffaloairport.com
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 03:57:19 am by awinagainov0708 »
LETS GO BUFFALO!!!