Author Topic: Couatl scripting engine errors. Starting a flight  (Read 4620 times)

aceridgey

Couatl scripting engine errors. Starting a flight
« on: July 29, 2013, 03:03:00 pm »
Hi there,

Havent changed the fsx in any way and keep getting these error messages when starting a flight. Reinstalled GSX and the standalone add on manager, nothing.

couatl v2.0 (build 2348)
panic log started on Mon Jul 29 13:37:19 2013
Executable integrity compromised
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 05:38:17 pm by virtuali »

aceridgey

Re: Couatl scripting engine errors. Starting a flight
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:50:16 pm »
deleted those folders and reinstalled, same issue.

couatl v2.0 (build 2348)
panic log started on Mon Jul 29 14:45:40 2013
Executable integrity compromised
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 05:38:28 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:48:36 pm »
The "Executable integrity compromised" has been discussed several times already, and it's caused by another product which is attaching itself to all executables, for example:

- The freeware ATI Tray Tools and the RadeonPro utilities.

- A similarly invasive system utility like the Lenovo power management or One key Theatre

- A real virus

aceridgey

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 06:13:33 pm »
Hi there,

I cannot possibly think what is causing it,

I haven't got ATI card, so that wont be an issue,

I havent got an invasive system utility that I know of that is causing the issue.

When i load it, it says that the sofrware 1 is out of date and I get that once the sim is loaded. The other error messages happen as soon as I start a flight, and at approximately 80% loading in.

Alex

aceridgey

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 07:34:52 pm »

p.s really hope we can sort this out as soon as possible :(, not able to fly at the moment

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 01:22:39 pm »
I haven't got ATI card, so that wont be an issue,

So you have some of the other products that caused this, which I've listed.

I havent got an invasive system utility that I know of that is causing the issue.

Yes, you have. You just don't know you have it.

It's possible the invasive product which is causing this is something that we never heard of before. It's not that my list was extensive. That's just the products we KNOW are the cause of this, doesn't mean there can't be others out there we don't know of.

When i load it, it says that the sofrware 1 is out of date and I get that once the sim is loaded. The other error messages happen as soon as I start a flight, and at approximately 80% loading in.

That's how it happens when some external program is trying to attach to all running executables so, it's normal it would appear like this.

p.s really hope we can sort this out as soon as possible Sad, not able to fly at the moment

You need to identify which software you installed that is causing this. It's probably something not related to flight simulation, more likely an utility of some sort. Just turn off all running programs one by one, you'll eventually find the culprit.

You can use the MSCONFIG tool, to prevent a program to start automatically when Windows starts. This will give you an idea how much stuff you are running that you are probably are unaware of.

krwynn

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 05:16:38 am »
The "Executable integrity compromised" has been discussed several times already, and it's caused by another product which is attaching itself to all executables, for example:

- The freeware ATI Tray Tools and the RadeonPro utilities.

- A similarly invasive system utility like the Lenovo power management or One key Theatre

- A real virus

It's Radeon Pro for me. Any work around?

Oops...found the solution http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=8941.0
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:49:15 am by krwynn »
Freeware Developer - FSX Pompeii Italy and Mount Vesuvius