Author Topic: no followme vehicle at default kdfw  (Read 2777 times)

wrohrbeck

no followme vehicle at default kdfw
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:53:16 pm »

actually 3 minor problems:

flying default 737-800 from kiah to kdfw

upon landing call up the menu and only choose i get is "parking"  no gates just parking1,2,3
ask for follow me vehicle and it never comes. waited for 5 minutes. i then  taxi around the airport
to find my spot.  no luck so i shut down and tried another trip

same thing but this time i asked to warp to the spot  it sent me into the grass in between two taxiways and all the equipment was there including the follwme vehicle.  your thoughts

thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no followme vehicle at default kdfw
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:40:39 pm »
upon landing call up the menu and only choose i get is "parking"  no gates just parking1,2,3

That indicates you have another AFCAD in conflict, which GSX is using instead of the one provided with the scenery. This will cause any sort of problems.

You can check which AFCAD is used by GSX with the Customize parking position menu option.

And, you can use the free FSX Airport Scanner to find for AFCAD duplicates.

wrohrbeck

Re: no followme vehicle at default kdfw
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 02:43:04 am »
thanks that did it  traffic 360 was loading a heliport when landing  moved it down the scenery scale(was at the top)  will fly my default 737 tomorrow to make sure. but i did fly a small plane and made a round and landed and it worked fine  also removed the file from traffic 360

i just cant get over the speed at which you help people with problems  (dont you ever sleep)
thanks again
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 04:54:33 am by wrohrbeck »