Author Topic: over pass taxiway  (Read 5008 times)

skimmer

over pass taxiway
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:04:47 pm »
Im sure I did something wrong. I uninstalled the airport LAX and chose not to uninstall addon manager and coatal. Thaen I installed the new LAX but I still get what you see in pic. Any advice please .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: over pass taxiway
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 07:44:52 pm »
I'm not sure what you are reporting here, the slightly sunken helicopter skid ? That area will never really be visually perfect, some problems can't be fixed entirely.

skimmer

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:57:54 pm »
This was a reference to the blocked underpass as seen in the pic not the skid. If thats the way it is then so be it. ??? Just tell me if it is so I know I did it right. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:00:19 pm by skimmer »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 08:01:14 pm »
This was a reference to the blocked underpass as seen in the pic not the skid. If thats the way it is then so be it. ???

Probably it can't be fixed, because is still a terrain mesh, but we might still have another look at it. At least, you know it's not a problem of your installation.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:04:54 pm by virtuali »

skimmer

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »
Thank you again also for the great response time. ;D ;D ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 10:08:19 pm »
Checking again, it seems your problem was caused because you have the Mesh Resolution setting too high, it should be at 5m/pixel, as suggest on the KLAX manual.

Setting it higher will result in visual problems like that one, and it's really not useful, since there's no mesh available with a real (not upsampled) resolution higher than 5m/pixel.

skimmer

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 05:48:44 pm »
I told you it was me.It just goes to show that with new improvments on products it pays to read ALL info that comes with product. So thank you all is well. Except the flags still do not move , like you use to include in sceneries.  Are you ever going to do that again?