Author Topic: No Terminal Buildings  (Read 7104 times)

COA777

No Terminal Buildings
« on: August 30, 2011, 08:18:45 pm »
Hello,

I fixed my problem not being able to see my other FSDT sceneries. My only problem now is with ZurichX 2.0
I applied the fix with the .pye file but that didn't seem to work. I've uninstalled the scenery reinstalled and no
fix. Is there any other solution?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Terminal Buildings
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:17:12 pm »
As explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4512.msg41386#msg41386

You shouldn't apply that fix with Zurich 2.0, it was just a temporary fix for the old version, but it won't work with the new one.

- Uninstall Zurich and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl engine?".

- Reinstall Zurich 2.0 and don't apply any manual fix.

- Download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX AFTER having all the sceneries installed.

COA777

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 10:56:16 pm »
Hello,

I tried your tip and still no terminals.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 11:15:43 am »
I tried your tip and still no terminals.

Sorry, but it's not possible. Are you really sure you did *everything*, including reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl engine?" and installing the latest Addon Manager AFTER the scenery ?

Are you using the current Zurich 2.0 installer ? If not sure, download it again.

Also, after uninstalling the scenery, check you don't have any folders left here:

YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\ZurichX
YourFSXFolder\Simobjects\Misc\FSDT_ZurichX

If you still have those folders or files inside, remove them manually before reinstalling.

COA777

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 04:05:31 pm »
Oh ok I see the buildings now by doing that. But now I can't see the gates that are in the 2 terminals by runway 34. I can see the gates in the northern terminal.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 04:09:49 pm »
But now I can't see the gates that are in the 2 terminals by runway 34. I can see the gates in the northern terminal

What do you mean with gates ? The whole terminal or just the jetways ?

COA777

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 04:21:39 pm »
Just the jetways in the 2 southern terminals.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 04:59:21 pm »
Just the jetways in the 2 southern terminals.

If only the jetways disappear, that's nothing related to the scenery, and it's surely something caused by another addon, either another scenery in conflict OR, if you use AES, you have to be sure to have updated to the current version (2.13 or above) because, older versions are not compatible with Zurich 2.0

COA777

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 05:12:40 pm »
Ahh ok I see I do have AES but not the updated version. I removed AES for Zurich and everything looks ok thanks for the help Umberto.