Author Topic: KDTW Next Scenery Please  (Read 18142 times)

cowings1588

KDTW Next Scenery Please
« on: February 19, 2011, 08:05:11 pm »
I'm really hoping that FSDT team will do Detroit Metro Wayne County Airport as there next project after KLAX before anyone else decides to do it...

I'd love to have my home town Airport done right by the best Airport scenery designers that keep everything working.. I'd love to have working jetways in DTW when I & others fly into Detroit Metro..

Please do Detroit as your next Airport FSDT  PLEASE  !!   :)
COA
Bill

Joshua Dean

Re: KDTW Next Scenery Please
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 10:59:16 pm »
Sun Sky Jet have announced their next project as KDTW. Sun Sky Jet are freeware however, so I am not sure how FSDreamTeam would react to this.

Joshua

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 12:43:48 am »
Considering how long it took to release PHL, I wouldn't sit on my hands.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

ckaack

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 05:32:11 pm »
Considering how long it took to release PHL, I wouldn't sit on my hands.   ;D

... for FS9 only. FSX is still not released and I would wonder in case it will be available in 2011  ;D  But let's be fair, it is Freeware and we can not complain as they do it just as a hobby.

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 01:30:08 am »
I don't want a freeware Detroit.. I want FSDT or FlyTampa to do it.. Both these companies keep the Jetways moving so Even if FSDT wants to do something else first, I wouldn't mind FlyTampa doing it but I don't want a major airport from freeware people.. I'm more likely to get a smaller less used airport from Freeware than I am any of the major Airports.  Places like MFE, SHV & places like that I am willing to get freeware scenery from rather than major airports.. I want to get the major airports like ORD,DTW,LAS,MCO, & others from FSDT,FlyTampa & BluePrint & Imaginesim however mostly from FSDT & FlyTampa because these 2 make the best scenery & keep Jetways moving the way they were meant to move in FSX..

I really fallen in love with FSDT scenery & want to get most of my Major airports from here than anywhere else for my most used Airports or FlyTampa because like I said both these companies for FSX makes awsome scenery & keeps Jetways & monorails moving & makes it seem more realistic & one of the reasons I'd love for FSDT to do Detroit Metro Airport so I have working Jetways when I arrive in my home town airport..

Also sometime down the way, I was in hopes maybe they would make there cover of Houston George Bush International Airport in Houston Texas & then I'd be able to have moving jetways & monorails in the airport I make my hub. & home base in FSX. True there is one out now by BluePrint & they did do a decent job on it & we have all the gates finally.. However I know FSDT or FlyTampa could make it twice better by having the Jetways move & have monorails actually work in there scenery which bring life to Houston scenery..  However I am not expecting it for a long time because so many other airports still to do out there but sometime it would be nice for them to do a a Houston & make it more lively..
COA
Bill

data63

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 09:59:33 pm »
I don't want a freeware Detroit.. I want FSDT or FlyTampa to do it.. Both these companies keep the Jetways moving so Even if FSDT wants to do something else first, I wouldn't mind FlyTampa doing it but I don't want a major airport from freeware people.. I'm more likely to get a smaller less used airport from Freeware than I am any of the major Airports.  Places like MFE, SHV & places like that I am willing to get freeware scenery from rather than major airports.. I want to get the major airports like ORD,DTW,LAS,MCO, & others from FSDT,FlyTampa & BluePrint & Imaginesim however mostly from FSDT & FlyTampa because these 2 make the best scenery & keep Jetways moving the way they were meant to move in FSX..

I really fallen in love with FSDT scenery & want to get most of my Major airports from here than anywhere else for my most used Airports or FlyTampa because like I said both these companies for FSX makes awsome scenery & keeps Jetways & monorails moving & makes it seem more realistic & one of the reasons I'd love for FSDT to do Detroit Metro Airport so I have working Jetways when I arrive in my home town airport..

Also sometime down the way, I was in hopes maybe they would make there cover of Houston George Bush International Airport in Houston Texas & then I'd be able to have moving jetways & monorails in the airport I make my hub. & home base in FSX. True there is one out now by BluePrint & they did do a decent job on it & we have all the gates finally.. However I know FSDT or FlyTampa could make it twice better by having the Jetways move & have monorails actually work in there scenery which bring life to Houston scenery..  However I am not expecting it for a long time because so many other airports still to do out there but sometime it would be nice for them to do a a Houston & make it more lively..

Instead of "not wanting freeware" you may have a look on the work these guys are doing.

They may not be on the the level of fsdt but - it's free and I think it quite ignorant just to refer to freeware as "low quality"

You may have a look on FlyTampa's Boston V2 which also is Freeware

If you insist on "payware" for your favourate airports you may put your money on the "masterpieces" of Blueprint or such

Happy Landings (even on Freeware)

Juergen

cowings1588

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 04:34:00 am »
I just want to say I didn't mean to come down hard sounding on freeware because I know they do hardwork on there scenery too but at the same time I'm not going to lie that I have been literally spoiled with FSDT & FlyTampa Quality in there scenery & the realism like quality.. So sorry freeware designers out there.. 

I know you all work hard too to bring out the best, Just I've gotten spoiled on FSDT & FlyTampa quality scenery..

COA
Bill
COA
Bill

theshack440

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 01:21:11 am »
Although I agree that FSDT and Flytampa are among the best scenery designers out there, and doing KDTW would be good (I personally think FSDT is better than Flytampa, just my two cents), Sun Sky Jet KPHL is payware quality. If you have a look at their forums, so many people, following release, were saying how they ought to charge for it it is so good. Now I use FSX, and that version hasn't been released yet and I am patiently waiting, but if they are making KDTW (probably with working jetways), you can bet on a complex, beautiful scenery.

Regards
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Hnla

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 04:29:11 am »
When is FSDT doing another poll? I haven't voted in poll before. :(

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 09:47:56 pm »
When is FSDT doing another poll? I haven't voted in poll before. :(

Probably not soon Boone/Brittney. Read Umberto's comments below.

This means, we are currently working only on our work in-progress projects, which at this time are KLAX, GSX and Hawaii 2. Everything else is now on hold, because we need to revaluate everything we'll do in the future in relationship with the new MS flight sim, since we'll probably have to update all our sceneries, if only to bring them to new KDFW/KLAX quality standards, not just KORD.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:49:56 pm by cmpbllsjc »

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 12:03:42 am »
Why is this in the Promotions category?
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

lan808

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 03:35:04 pm »
Imaginesim is supposedly doing an update of KDTW. I don't know if it is a complete redo or an update. I sent them an email last fall and they responded with this news.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 04:14:28 pm »
I'd rather see KDEN or KIAH. Before Detroit. They are much better airports.  :-X
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 05:24:10 pm »
I'd rather see KDEN or KIAH. Before Detroit. They are much better airports.  :-X

Safer areas as well, hahaha.

Imaginesim has committed on March 3rd to updating KDEN, so you will get your wish.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 06:33:08 pm »
I'd rather see KDEN or KIAH. Before Detroit. They are much better airports.  :-X
Imaginesim is doing a complete redo of KDEN.
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????