Author Topic: Can't access account on website  (Read 705 times)

ahughes3

Can't access account on website
« on: October 24, 2023, 02:33:25 pm »
Hey folks,

So I've decided to ditch P3D and move to MSFS2020 and I'm trying to figure out GSX Pro and have some questions.

• Firstly, I can't seem to log into my FSDreamTeam account on the website to access my products. I know the email address is correct because I used it to get my serial keys emailed to me. If I try and do the "forgot my password", it then doesn't seem to recognise my email address. So I'm stuck on what else to do except set up a new account?
  • Second, I'd like to ask if there is a discount at all for buying GSX Pro if I've already previously bought GSX for FSX, P3D and V2 expansion? Or have I got to pay full price again?

Thanks
Andy

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Can't access account on website
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 03:20:53 pm »
For the first issue, I would suggest e-mailing them about that. For the second question, there is no discount.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't access account on website
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 01:07:47 pm »
  • Firstly, I can't seem to log into my FSDreamTeam account on the website to access my products.
That's because there's no such thing as an "FSDreamTeam account", in relationship to getting access to products. The one and only FSDT account is the one on the forum, which you are using right now, and it has no connection with your orders.

This is because we don't sell anything here, when you buy something, you are not even on our site, you are on Digital River site, and they have an account where you can see all your purchases (not even flightsim-related) made on Digital River.

Instead, what you could find here, is a link to the QLM Self-Help site (the one in the FAQ page), which is the company that handles the Activation Servers, which could help you retrieve your Activation Keys if you lost the purchase receipts. It's not an "account", meaning it doesn't have a login/password system, it ONLY requires you type the SAME email you used to purchase something, and all keys linked to that email will be sent to you.

If the email you originally used can't be accessed anymore, you must contact support providing:

- the original email you used to purchase something that can't be accessed anymore

- the new email you want your existing orders to be linked to, so you CAN use the Self-help site again, to retrieve your keys.[/list]