Author Topic: Cannot reset password on MYCommerce Online Store  (Read 856 times)

Liffy55

Cannot reset password on MYCommerce Online Store
« on: April 13, 2023, 10:44:02 pm »
I'm trying to make a product purchase on the MyCommerce Online Store. I need to reset my password as I've forgotten it, but hitting the "Password Reset" button opens a "This site cant be reached" window.

Am I doing something wrong?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cannot reset password on MYCommerce Online Store
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 11:55:29 pm »
The MyCommerce store and its user database is not handled by us and it's not on our site, it's on Digital River site so, any issues with it, you should contact Digital River support at this page:

https://www.digitalriver.com/shopper-support/

Liffy55

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 05:55:40 pm »
Thanks for that - I've sent them an email for support as suggested. Hopefully they can also clarify how to avail of an MSFS version discount available for previous owners of KORD v2 in P3d5 which I am.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 06:17:39 pm »
Hopefully they can also clarify how to avail of an MSFS version discount available for previous owners of KORD v2 in P3d5 which I am.

Surely they can't, they are just a payment provider, and they only thing they can help you with, is the password problem you are having on their own site.

About the upgrade offer, we sent an email to all registered users of KORD V2 ( those that bought it on our site, of course ), with the upgrade offer when KORD V2 for MSFS came out, in September 2020. If you lost it or you changed email, you should contact our support email instead.