Author Topic: fsdreamteam TEAM Discussion idea  (Read 1364 times)

Kobz787

fsdreamteam TEAM Discussion idea
« on: February 28, 2023, 01:53:09 am »
have a question FSDTEAM?  why don't you try to get an idea about flight attendants to make your own? for example the number of seats
Breakfast, drink, and sandwich, Dinner takes a process in loading which is fun, and also just added a passenger walking to the restroom, asking flight attendants more hungry orders like how much cost some fun. Do your best for a new design game Like GSX PERFECT! I love it should be to same way "FLIGHT ATTENDANTS GSX PRO 2"  please do FSX/P3d/ fsx steam and MSFS

but other things some missed, so where is to service 3 ramps, walkers? ( look at the pic) on attach

so please just don't follow PAXC, FSpassager X, or others some do not work in a game-motion way. SUCK

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: fsdreamteam TEAM Discussion idea
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 05:11:37 am »
have a question FSDTEAM?  why don't you try to get an idea about flight attendants to make your own? for example the number of seats
Breakfast, drink, and sandwich, Dinner takes a process in loading which is fun, and also just added a passenger walking to the restroom, asking flight attendants more hungry orders like how much cost some fun. Do your best for a new design game Like GSX PERFECT! I love it should be to same way "FLIGHT ATTENDANTS GSX PRO 2"  please do FSX/P3d/ fsx steam and MSFS
You are aware that GSX stands for Ground Services X, right? Attaching the GSX name wouldn't really work since a flight attendant simulator is far from what I would call ground services. That said, I don't really know what you would accomplish from doing this or how you would be able to since the cabins on these planes can't really be customized, they're built into the aircraft model. Lastly, I believe they stopped any development for FSX and P3D, so other than GSX updates, I don't think they're coming out with anything more for either simulator.
Captain Kevin

Kobz787

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 05:48:28 am »
yeah- I know what is mean stand by GSX. but some missed A walkers side by side ramp service and water service or whatever it is

second- its just separate a name for their idea FSDREAMTEAM give a brand name like flight attendant Pro or something like that

let them work to the project on fsdreamteam, okay take a time. give them time a years
I believe they will be working in progress to do customized will be project of the design like flight attendant with cabin for breakfast, drink, sandwich and meal some fun..alike PACX.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 01:17:57 pm »
Okay, but we go back to my second point. The cabins on these planes can't really be customized since they're built into the model, so I don't know how you would take into consideration the cabin configuration on all these different planes. As it is right now, with GSX passengers boarding, if you're flying a widebody airplane, once the passengers get on the plane, they just walk right through the bulkhead. That's because it assumes every airplane has one aisle, so they just walk right through the centerline of the airplane, which is fine on a narrowbody since the aisle is in the center in most cases anyway, but not quite the case for a widebody.
Captain Kevin

bcm652

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 10:26:07 pm »
I would think that it would take a Sim company to design their own aircraft with customized interiors that flight attendances could operate in. And that would make them separate from FSX  and MSFS.

Kobz787

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 05:19:37 am »
I think this is misunderstood my comments..

But this is not point about flight attendants pro 2.. never work that way.

anyway I asked you a question about FSDteam GSX FSX/P3D and GSX PRO with MSFS since that missed for 2 people ramp side by side walk wing, ignore tall walk

look at the pics bottom

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:22:20 am by Kobz787 »