Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

OFFLINE installer for the latest updates - Last Update March 21st 2024

<< < (71/72) > >>

FoodAviation:
To update my GSX Pro for MSFS, after installation of Addon Manager from the first page, should I do something more?

Jonath0n:
I tried downloading from both the online and offline installer. I am now at hour 30 and at 29% with the offline installer. I have tried re-installing, both the launchers, and gsx multiple times. I have tried de-activating the subscription multiple times, and still to no avail. I have been trying for over a week to get it to download and still nothing. I have also tried running the online download for over 24 hour periods and nothing.

If anyone knows a workaround other than an offline installer please let me know. I have had gsx pro working in the past and it took around an hour to download fully. My PC has since then had a few technical issues, but now that I'm back nothing seems to be working.

I tried everything I could see on the support pages and it didn't fix anything for me.

Jonath0n:
Now this is unlikely, but could it have anything to do with my community folder and addon manager folder being on two separate drives?
My Addon Manager Folder is on my C: drive
My Virtuali folder is on my C: drive
My Community Folder is on my D: drive.

Both of these drives are M.2 NVMe drives.

Again, I'm just bringing this up because I'm brainstorming what my issue could be.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Jonath0n on January 31, 2024, 02:35:05 am ---Now this is unlikely, but could it have anything to do with my community folder and addon manager folder being on two separate drives?
--- End quote ---

Of course not, the installer is made precisely to allow this, and it's how my system is configured as well ( Addon Manager in its default folder in C: and MSFS Community in E:\MSFS\Community ) so no, that's guaranteed to be working

Darewell:
Great update!

Do you think it would be possible in the future to also have ground handlers crounching to not walk through the fuselage when setting/removing the bypass pin?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version