Author Topic: Boxed Version  (Read 4165 times)

jimmer

Boxed Version
« on: January 03, 2008, 07:18:01 pm »
hi

i would just like to say kord is looking great and is my of my favourite airports but i am just wondering as i don't usally purchase downloads is there going to be a boxed version avaiable or is it just going to be a download

thanks in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boxed Version
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 07:32:10 pm »
Certainly, not on release day. Right now, we don't have any plans for it. It might happen later the year, but it's not a top priority right now.

If your concern with downloads is about online activation, note that, even in the event we eventually did a CD version, it will use exactly the same the same online activation as the downloadable version, like CD versions of our products published with Cloud9.

With a CD version, you would simply pay more (CD cost + shipping cost added), wait for release, and end up with exactly the same product you might have downloaded from here and, by the time the CD will reach the shops, the installer would have become obsolete anyway because we constantly update products, so you might even toss away the CD, since the only thing useful in it would be your serial number...