Author Topic: GSX wont stop boarding * SOLVED *  (Read 2518 times)

MusicBoy

GSX wont stop boarding * SOLVED *
« on: February 27, 2022, 03:44:06 pm »
Hey folks I need help again,
This problem just occured recently and so far only with the A321. Im using default scenery and im doing the flows as usual: init req, ofp data send, refuel form filled out and send until this point everything works fine. Now when I request boarding it does board. The baggage is loaded fairly quick though which leads to the problem as it seems: boearding sounds do stop but the stairs wont drive off, the final loadsheet does not arrive and when I wish to end boarding manually I can only restart GSX and press Board instant. By the way I have now both GSX and Level 2 expansion.

I checked the version via the updater just before this flight.

Please help me out !
Thanks alot folks
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 03:49:41 pm by MusicBoy »

MusicBoy

Re: GSX wont stop boarding
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 05:26:53 pm »
Okay so heres an update:
I checked if its just the A321.The answer is NO. Its now happening to ALL FsLabs A32X Aircraft. More interresting is, that the Baggage Carts drive off.... but never come back at all. So this is why Cargo loading is immediate. Then board gets stuck.

I will try a clean reinstall now but if any of the developers are checking these bug reports: please give information on what else I can do to help you to find a solution!
Thanks mates.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 08:15:54 am »
Do you mean it only happens with the A321, but the other FS Labs Airbus are fine ?

MusicBoy

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 12:12:44 pm »
Read the second answer again ;). No as I checked yesterday it was with all A32X products of FsLabs. I did a re-install and it does still not work properly as the Baggage Carts drive off, never return, GSX is ending up in a endless boarding loop. So for me it seems to be a problem from GSX side as on my end I have nothing changed on my system nor in P3D itself. I just have the FsLabs Aircraft, GSX and Active Sky thats it. It worked before so something, maybe a small fix I dont know , via the updater seems to have broken something.

Would be appreciated if you could fix this!
Thanks mate!

srcooke

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 12:17:32 pm »
There are no issues here with the FSL A320/321 boarding when the GSX options are set according to the FSL documentation and for me using a PFPX OFP.

Loading initiated via ATSU.

If using planning software make sure the weights and capacities match that of the installed aircraft livery.
Regards
Stephen Cooke

MusicBoy

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 12:25:11 pm »
Offcourse they are. I didnt even touch the GSX settings. So it worked before it has to be some update which has broken it. I was for ex flying the A321 with a ZFW yesterday of 56.7 tons. The A320 I tested after the re-install, was having  a TOW of 61.0 tons. On Simbrief I always set the weights indicated from the FsLabs Payload Section. But this is still not the point. Again it worked and now not anymore!
When Im flying soon again and this bug still does exist, shall I zip the Log file for you?

Still thanks for helping!

srcooke

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 12:42:12 pm »
Have you checked the GSX settings since the update.

You should configure your aircraft in Simbrief to match the data in the flightsim.cfg located in the texture directory, the figures can vary per aircraft registration.

Simbrief has changed the payload data entry, no longer forms part of the pax weight I believe.

Check the ATSU log assuming you are loading the aircraft in that manner.
Regards
Stephen Cooke

MusicBoy

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 01:12:18 pm »
Thats what I ment with the Payload Page from the FsLabs. The Config items are listed there. But the weird thing is:  I know that simbrief does have the Baggageload now. I have it per default on 84 for each Pax and 20 kg for baggage. Again it all worked before. I have no idea whats missing. As said: as soon as Im flying again and bboarding is still not working properly,  ill add the log files here.

MusicBoy

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 02:35:07 pm »
Hey ho mates,
I have read another post where another user has the same problem as I do: baggage carts leave, never come back, GSX is in a boarding loop. So on my End there is nothing I can do. I have check all possible user faults: none on my side. Please check on your side and provide any solution possible because always ending GSX and restart it, then select pushback is a little bit anoying. Thanks!

MusicBoy

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 02:57:56 pm »
Hey ho dear party people!
I found a solution! I re-installed GSX, double checked again ALL Aircraft .cfg files to match with Simbrief and it worked. Im sorry for the inconvinience and my incompetence. Im still VERY new to P3D and GSX so I gave up early not trying to sit down and go through all Aircraft .cfg files.

Still thanks a lot mates!