Author Topic: Annoying truck on the Nimitz (by Javier Fernandez)  (Read 5713 times)

sun444

Annoying truck on the Nimitz (by Javier Fernandez)
« on: December 18, 2009, 02:18:07 pm »
Everytime I prepare my F-18 for a start on the Nimitz a guy in a blue shirt in a white little truck comes along an runs through my aircraft. And this happens every other minute. I tried to catch this man with the hook of my F-18 but he just ignores it. I'm really pissed off by now.

Can anyone tell me how to paralyze this guy or how to throw him overboard, I'll be thankful for the rest of my life.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:17:12 pm by sun444 »

neutrino

Re: Annoying truck on the Nimtz (by Javier Fernandez)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 04:08:38 pm »
Haha, I had a problem with this guy in my Goshawk landing video - he ran through my plane every time, so I had to leave it in the final cut ;D

sun444

Re: Annoying truck on the Nimitz (by Javier Fernandez)
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 05:26:27 pm »
Hi, nice meeting you here.
A couple of days ago You gave me some advice on YouTube on carrier landing (remember counting to 2-5 at abeam).
I just joined today. I was watching some of you videos and it is frustrating because they all seem so perfect.
I think we have to live with this guy in the white truck so have a nice weekend.

burner12

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 03:42:39 pm »
 Hey neutrino I watched your San fransisco T-45 video where you were using or your wingman was using TrackIR. What version were you using? And how did you get the view to be that stable? Whenever I set it just myself it always is off enough that I have to move my eyes naturally to see the monitor, and I can't look over my wings  or look far enough down at the panel. So i'm just wondering what settings do you have it on so it's that steady i can never get it to be that steady.

neutrino

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 08:03:12 pm »
Hey neutrino I watched your San fransisco T-45 video where you were using or your wingman was using TrackIR. What version were you using? And how did you get the view to be that stable? Whenever I set it just myself it always is off enough that I have to move my eyes naturally to see the monitor, and I can't look over my wings  or look far enough down at the panel. So i'm just wondering what settings do you have it on so it's that steady i can never get it to be that steady.
Hi - I didn't use TrackIR, I was using a mouse look - hold down the space bar and then use the mouse to look around and the mouse wheel to zoom. Of course this is only practical when you watch a recorded flight and your hands are free. So I was changing the view and looking around when replaying and recording with FRAPS. I don't own a TrackIR... yet  ;D May be someone else can help with settings.

burner12

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 08:28:49 pm »
Thanks anyway

SpazSinbad

• RAN FAA: https://www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/
    • A4G Skyhawk & Fixed Wing history scrapbook PDFs & videos RAN FAA + How to Deck Land Various Aircraft
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 11:46:48 pm »
neutrino, mouse view/look is a good tip for replay view with FRAPS. Thanks.
https://www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/
RAN FAA A4G NAS Nowra ɐıןɐɹʇsn∀ :-)