Author Topic: FSDT GSX update error  (Read 2473 times)

tkemp66

FSDT GSX update error
« on: July 01, 2019, 04:36:19 am »
I got this error during update but its continuing to install and even completed that all products are up to date. Should I worry?

Troy
Troy Kemp

Sabretooth78

Re: FSDT GSX update error
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 04:45:44 am »
I had this too.  Seemed to continue normally after dismissing?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 04:47:31 am »
Your log seems to indicate a problem with your local Live Update server still not getting the latest updated files, since it's running an old version of the updater which had this problem, but the one which is online now is fixed.

It's not a serious error, it only affects a download optimization to speed up download, but all files will be downloaded in any case, although a bit more slowly.

tkemp66

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 05:48:26 am »
Your log seems to indicate a problem with your local Live Update server still not getting the latest updated files, since it's running an old version of the updater which had this problem, but the one which is online now is fixed.

It's not a serious error, it only affects a download optimization to speed up download, but all files will be downloaded in any case, although a bit more slowly.

OK thanks for the explanation. I ran it again to see if it would do any repairs and it seemed to have completed just fine. Did a test on it and it looks great. Appreciate all your hard work.

Cheers.
Troy Kemp