Author Topic: Unnatural behaviour with Learjet 45 and GSX Level 2  (Read 1413 times)

Eisbahn

Unnatural behaviour with Learjet 45 and GSX Level 2
« on: September 09, 2018, 05:05:24 pm »
Hello All,
I have had practically no issues with GSX V1. However, with the new GSX Level 2, I am experiencing several issues.
I am parked at the GA Apron at UK2000 Liverpool EGGP with the Learjet 45 (P3D v4.3 model). The plane should be loaded with 4 passengers. When I request Boarding the first van with the pilots arrives.
The two pilots board the plane and their heads poke through the cabin roof until they apparently sit down. Next the new van appears with the flight crew. This has 4 attendants inside the van and
one more magically appears outside the rear of the van instead of inside. They also board the plane with their heads poking through the roof of the cabin, but not as much as the pilots.
This is obviously all unsatisfactory. As others have stated, I think the user should be able to enter the number of crew. I believe the international standard for number of flight attendants is one
for every 50 (or part of 50) pax.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unnatural behaviour with Learjet 45 and GSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 05:08:15 pm »
We haven't really tested passengers with such small planes, and animations for the crew is not really compatible with planes were you are supposed to crouch a bit to enter the cockpit. We'll try to improve this in the future.