Author Topic: Sceneries In Development!  (Read 34260 times)

SDFlyer

Re: Sceneries In Development!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 03:10:53 am »
Does anyone know if a quality Dutch Harbor (PADU) is being created?  I know it probably wouldn't be in FSDT's wheelhouse, but it would be an awesome addition for those of us who like challenging approaches.
Mark

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 03:21:26 am »
Dont forget about Mach1s PHX for fsx and fs9!

Silverbird

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 08:38:20 pm »
Could your try to get a list of aircraft in development?

Hi Stunna Ill try to see if I can gather some info for aircraft in development.

Does anyone know if a quality Dutch Harbor (PADU) is being created?  I know it probably wouldn't be in FSDT's wheelhouse, but it would be an awesome addition for those of us who like challenging approaches.

Hi sd I honestly haven't seen one yet. :(

Dont forget about Mach1s PHX for fsx and fs9!

Thanks for the info bkircher :)
http://mach1designgroup.webs.com

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 08:45:19 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 07:11:14 pm »
Hi
I think I'll download this scene when Dublin will be finished.

And others also
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

biggard

• POSKY Blog
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 12:01:44 am »
April Fools huh, Release date planned, its been about a year now

So any more updates??? Its been a year since you started, you have a lot of progress but is the day of release imminent? This seems like a sunskyjet KPHL progress, takes too long. Alot fo you guys are going to say"O give him patience and blah blah". I must speak for about 50 % of us on here. Is this done yet????

Don't worry about wideload, he is still probably bitter at the response he got to those 2 comments he made in my topic on the POSKY forum.

Thanks for posting the links, great idea (as I said on AVSIM), and if you really care wideload, its less than a month or so (can't make any promises though).

Thanks for the support!

Silverbird

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 01:04:58 am »
April Fools huh, Release date planned, its been about a year now

So any more updates??? Its been a year since you started, you have a lot of progress but is the day of release imminent? This seems like a sunskyjet KPHL progress, takes too long. Alot fo you guys are going to say"O give him patience and blah blah". I must speak for about 50 % of us on here. Is this done yet????

Don't worry about wideload, he is still probably bitter at the response he got to those 2 comments he made in my topic on the POSKY forum.

Thanks for posting the links, great idea (as I said on AVSIM), and if you really care wideload, its less than a month or so (can't make any promises though).

Thanks for the support!

HI biggard nice to see you here over at the fsdt forum ;) your project is coming out really great man. :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

biggard

• POSKY Blog
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 02:55:29 am »
Thanks Silverbird...sorry it's taking so long, but I don't have a "Dreamteam" working on it, just 1 person   ;D

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 04:57:05 am »
Biggard,
   Your Scenery is looking great. I cant wait to get it. I just wanted to check on your progress, and to ask if you are going to affected by the AVSIM disaster.

Keep up the great work!!!!
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

biggard

• POSKY Blog
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:59 am »
I am not going to advertise in here (promise :P) but I am with V1 Simulations, and we will be hosting the file on the site when it is complete...then eventually on AVSIM when they get back up and running.

As far as I am concerned, the AVSIM issue does not affect me right now.

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 11:58:23 pm »
Not forget..

Project Chang:
Singapor Intl. Airport (WSSS) frist FS9 than FSX
http://www.projectchangi.com/

regard
sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

Silverbird

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 12:36:24 am »
Not forget..

Project Chang:
Singapor Intl. Airport (WSSS) frist FS9 than FSX
http://www.projectchangi.com/

regard
sebastian

Thanks for the add Sebastian the scenery is looking good. ;)

I am not going to advertise in here (promise :P) but I am with V1 Simulations, and we will be hosting the file on the site when it is complete...then eventually on AVSIM when they get back up and running.

Cool at least we can get it at v1 simulations if avsims libary is not up by that time. :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:38:18 am by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 05:28:59 am »

Great news!!!!! I am always checking for your updates over at POSKY. It is going to be great.
Jonathan

-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Silverbird

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 10:07:07 pm »
Looks like George from flytampa put some shots up of kbos for fsx this was put up around march didnt know about it till a few days ago, and a possible update to the fs9 version, hopefully hes able to finish it It would be awesome if scenery developers George and Martin from flytampa were doing scenery full time. maybe one day lol.
KBOS FSX
http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2012&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:08:41 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

JFKpilot

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 01:00:05 am »
Looks like George from flytampa put some shots up of kbos for fsx this was put up around march didnt know about it till a few days ago, and a possible update to the fs9 version, hopefully hes able to finish it It would be awesome if scenery developers George and Martin from flytampa were doing scenery full time. maybe one day lol.
KBOS FSX
http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2012&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Thanks for the link. At least we know some stuff are being worked on at flytampa...
George said he hasn't planned a fs9 version of KBOS yet! That's a real surprise from flytampa. They were always so anti-fsx. It looks like it'll be payware this time around (the old fs9 version should have been payware anyway...)
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 05:53:07 am »
Thanks for the list. I know most of these sceneries will get released. Here is hoping that they all get release. The Singapore site has been around a long time. It is nice to see some progress being made there.
Jonathan

-----------------------