Author Topic: Trouble Registering  (Read 1920 times)

bkg1983

Trouble Registering
« on: July 17, 2017, 05:11:07 am »
Hey all,

I've been having trouble registering all of my airports with p3dv4. Anytime i try to enter my serial numbers through the add-on manager, i don't get to the screen where i have to enter my serials.

I've disabled my anti-virus, try alt-ctl and cmd-ctl, and made sure that they are all at the top of my scenery library. I'm truly at a loss.

Please let me know about other moves to get these beautiful sceneries working on this awesome new program.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trouble Registering
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 05:35:04 pm »
Check you are not running another add-on that is launching the sim itself. Launch the sim from its icon

Be sure you don't have another add-on that is "stealing" the focus, so it forces the registration dialog behind the simulator one (the dialog is likely there, you just don't see it because of this other program). Programs that are known to cause this problem are online flying clients with chat windows and similar, or programs that launch the sim themselves.

Turn them off during the registration, you can turn them back on after the registration, and launch the sim from its own icon.