Author Topic: FSLabs A320X Ground Services Issue  (Read 4813 times)

Aaqib Afzal

FSLabs A320X Ground Services Issue
« on: September 11, 2016, 11:30:35 am »
Hi

I have an issue with GSX when i load FSX up with the A320X by FSLabs. I have tested this and do not have this issue with any other a/c's.

Basically once i load up the a/c for the first time into the sim for my first flight be it a Gate or Stand when i hit Ctrl+F12 key to bring up the GSX menu it does not show any of Ground service actions such as refuel, catering services etc, Instead it loads up the menu like I have just arrived and trying to pick out a gate/stand to park the a/c at the airport?Any idea why this is happening?

I hope i was clear?

Appreciate some help

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSLabs A320X Ground Services Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 04:53:44 pm »
Basically once i load up the a/c for the first time into the sim for my first flight be it a Gate or Stand when i hit Ctrl+F12 key to bring up the GSX menu it does not show any of Ground service actions such as refuel, catering services etc, Instead it loads up the menu like I have just arrived and trying to pick out a gate/stand to park the a/c at the airport?Any idea why this is happening?

The parking selection menu will appear if GSX thinks you are outside of a parking. This is not dependent on the airplane used but, instead, seems to indicate you have an AFCAD conflict, so your position is not read correctly.

Use the customize airport position option from the GSX menu, to check which AFCAD is used by GSX, and verify it's the correct one that is supposed to be used for that scenery.

Aaqib Afzal

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 06:28:17 pm »
Hi

So i just tested this out and this is what i observed.

Since the C&D state of the FSLabs A320 requires to load the trike at the gate/stand with engines shut and then loading the A320, What i usually do is before i shut off the trike i apply some throttle and move the aircraft a bit forward to ensure that when i load the A320 its properly positioned as per the ground signs.

Therefore this issue happens only when i do this. Apparently the correct AFCAD for the airport is loaded

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 06:44:28 pm »
What i usually do is before i shut off the trike i apply some throttle and move the aircraft a bit forward to ensure that when i load the A320 its properly positioned as per the ground signs.

You probably moved too far, and went outside the parking radius.