Author Topic: Zurich missing taxiways...?  (Read 4584 times)

smokeyupahead

Zurich missing taxiways...?
« on: December 27, 2008, 01:53:58 pm »
Hi guys!
I have the latest addon manager installed plus I downloaded the scenery file again just to make sure but still nothing.
I laso have some cloud9 scenery and lagosim LIRF installed,and AES 1.99.
Help please!

David

[attachment deleted by admin]
DMA-GA790FX, PHENOM 965BE @ 4.0GHZ (cooling by Noctua NH-C14), ATI 6870, 6GIGS DDR2, W764BIT, FSX DELUXE (bojote's cfg. fix, uiautomationcore fix).
TRACKIR and EZDOK, REX2, ORBX, PMDG, CARENADO, FSDREAMTEAM, FLYTAMPA AND SHADE INSTEAD OF ENB SERIES (that fixed once and for all the directx crahes).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich missing taxiways...?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 02:10:56 pm »
I have the latest addon manager installed plus I downloaded the scenery file again just to make sure but still nothing.

As we said, too many times already, if there's a problem with the Addon Manager, this would simply not run and NOTHING will show, and no Addon Manager menu will show, of course.

So, if you see some scenery, and the Addon Manager menu is there, it means your problem doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Addon Manager, installation, version of the scenery, registration, etc.

If you are seeing *part* of the scenery missing, it's ALWAYS something else in conflict, which doesn't depend on the product.

Your screenshots aren't very clear, but it seems that you are seeing default taxilines and ground. This is usuall caused by another scenery in conflict. The most common cause is an AFCAD that came with a Traffic package like MyTraffic or similar, which was made for default Zurich, and is taking priority. This is usually solved by moving Zurich AT THE TOP of the Scenery Library, which is were the installer put it, but in some cases you need to find the .BGL and delete it. Use the AFCAD utility to find any files for LSZH: there should be only two, the MS default and ours. If you have more, delete all the extra.

smokeyupahead

Re: Zurich missing taxiways...?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 12:11:11 am »
Hi and thanks,the taxiways are now showing,I did a few things one was eliminating an afcad bgl and the other putting the scenery entry in the library at the top.So I guess one of the two or both solved the mistery...
The important is that Zurich is back! Thanks for your help.

David
DMA-GA790FX, PHENOM 965BE @ 4.0GHZ (cooling by Noctua NH-C14), ATI 6870, 6GIGS DDR2, W764BIT, FSX DELUXE (bojote's cfg. fix, uiautomationcore fix).
TRACKIR and EZDOK, REX2, ORBX, PMDG, CARENADO, FSDREAMTEAM, FLYTAMPA AND SHADE INSTEAD OF ENB SERIES (that fixed once and for all the directx crahes).