Author Topic: Unable to download  (Read 2373 times)

robbo747

Unable to download
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:56:57 am »
Unable to download the scenery.  When I hit the button on the Products webpage, I get re-directed to a mediafire page, then nothing.  Is it my computer or is this a general problem affecting others?

Rob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to download
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 01:35:08 pm »
Nobody has reported this, and the downloads are working fine. You are not supposed to be redirected to a Mediafire page: the download should simply start automatically.

Try all of these:

- Empty your browser cache, restart the browser and try again

- If this doesn't work, clear all the cookies coming from mediafire.com, restart the browser and try again

- If this doesn't work try with a different browser.

- If this doesn't work, try to restart your modem/router and try again

- If you are behind a corporate firewall, be sure your admin (or even the router software) hasn't blocked the mediafire.com domain. Some corporate firewalls are configured like that, to prevent employees from downloading games from the office...

robbo747

Re: Unable to download
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:25:38 pm »
Thank you Umberto

I don't what it was, I have managed to download all the sceneries I wanted.  It wasn't the cache, it wasn't the virus protection, I used a combination of Windows 11 & chrome. There seemed no rhyme or reason, one try led to me being directed to a mediafire black web page, next time I tried and it worked and so on. 

Thanks for your suggestions though

Rob