Author Topic: How to obtain lost key  (Read 4551 times)

han_solo2001

How to obtain lost key
« on: September 02, 2015, 03:20:22 pm »
Dear all,

I have already submitted a ticket through the Eseller website, well more like writing them an email explaining the situation.

Unfortunately my old email was used in fraud actions, the provider terminated the account. As it seems, I skipped to print out the purchase receipt on the day I purchased, of all my other FSDT (and Flightbeam) sceneries I was more lucky, because I have them all.

You may say, well your own fault - but I can proof I purchased all my other sceneries legal, and I did not skip a single release. So I think it would be possible, to re-check if the DB still holds a valid purchase.

Is there any other way to retrieve the order information for my old email address?
HAWAIIAN AIRPORTS VOL 1+2, email: xxxxxxx

Using the "email history" function is not an option, because the email does not exist anymore, so I would not be able to retrieve it anyway.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Best regards,
Christoph Sebek
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:01:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to obtain lost key
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:02:32 pm »
Using the "email history" function is not an option, because the email does not exist anymore, so I would not be able to retrieve it anyway.

You should always use email support for such questions. We can of course update all your past orders to the your current email address.

han_solo2001

Re: How to obtain lost key
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 09:14:52 am »
Hello,

Meanwhile I received the data from eSellerate, guess I was just too impatient. ::)

Case Closed.

Thanks.