Author Topic: New York JFK V2  (Read 6045 times)

npa974

New York JFK V2
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:13:44 pm »
Hi,
I bought JFK and JFK2
I desactived JFK, JFK2 is active but textures are missing.
I put a picture
Can you help me for this
Thank you
sorry for my English
Annie Claud

Hnla

Re: New York JFK V2
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 11:38:37 pm »
I don't see anything wrong with that picture

npa974

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 11:57:50 pm »
Look at the picture , the airstrip is white and there are many square
however all is ok (coualt, scenery is active)
Thank

Hnla

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 02:36:02 am »
I don't know what you are talking about, that's how it is in real life:

Take a look at attached screenshot.

npa974

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 05:07:51 pm »
Hi,
If you think all is ok
thank for answer
Bye
Annie claud

carl42

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 11:35:34 pm »
Hi,
I was ready to post a similar problem that Annie had shown with JFK2 textures. I had to do a reinstall of FSX and all my FSDT sceneries and latest addon manager. All installed with no problem except the JFK2 has tan to dark brown textures around the airport.  The pic where Annie had shown light green and tan would be expected during the fall; however my textures in those locations are all dark brown and some tan.  Before I try a another reinstall of JFK2 would appreciate any suggestions.  The surrounding NY fall textures are fine but JFK sticks out like a brown thumb. The patch has also been installed. I do have FTXG installed as well.

Thanks for any coments or suggestions.

Carl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 10:05:18 am »
The pic where Annie had shown light green and tan would be expected during the fall; however my textures in those locations are all dark brown and some tan

That depends of course which date Annie set in the sim, maybe it's not the same as yours so, the scenery went into another season.

The surrounding NY fall textures are fine but JFK sticks out like a brown thumb. The patch has also been installed. I do have FTXG installed as well.

That might be the problem, FTXG changes all default landclass textures. We based the scenery to visually integrate with the default colors.

carl42

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 05:11:02 pm »
Thanks Umberto,

I forgot to add I do use DX10 with the recent DX10fixer.  I checked out the other seasons at JFK and found an improvement in spring, summer, and winter but still had some brown or tan color mixed in.  During the fall season there is no sign of green color in any of the textures just dark brown and light brown (mostly dark) dirt.  I have tried adjusting the shaders in DX10 but no change.  Checked KORO, KDFW,KLAX and their textures  are all working just fine.  Will try another complete reinstall of KJFK and see if that will help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 05:32:59 pm »
Will try another complete reinstall of KJFK and see if that will help.

I don't see why reinstalling could change any of this. Without any screenshots, I can't even understand what you are looking at. JFK textures are as they are, and the Fall textures looks tan/brown as they should, I don't think the real area would look very green in Fall, see this picture here, taken in December:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/United-Airlines/Boeing-757-222/1865934/M/

There's no green, all patches of grass are tan/brown, just like in the scenery.

carl42

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 11:32:04 pm »
I am sorry I had to take up your time on this one.  The pic you showed was pretty close to what I am seeing.  Mine was a little darker but probably caused by monitor settings.  Thanks for your time and I will go back to enjoying FSDT's products.

Regards,
Carl