Author Topic: GSX vehicles at airports  (Read 3061 times)

ozflyer

GSX vehicles at airports
« on: February 01, 2013, 08:28:12 am »
I used FSX, gsx on win 7 64bit.

When I load up plane parked at airport, I see the default vehicles etc parked in the spot.

I have to manually press ctrl+f12 and select one of the actions for the gsx vehicles to appear.

Is there any way to make  gsx vehicles appear and get rid of default push back tug etc, when FSX starts with aircraft parked at the gate ?

Thanks in advance...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX vehicles at airports
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 11:49:20 am »
Is there any way to make  gsx vehicles appear and get rid of default push back tug etc, when FSX starts with aircraft parked at the gate ?

GSX has been explicitly made this way, not to do anything automatically, in order to let users that have other similar products like AES or other vehicles provided either by the scenery or the airplane, to freely choose what to use.

ozflyer

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 12:11:20 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply Umber to.

I understand, but why not display vehicles just when ctrl+f12 is pressed, instead of waiting to choose an action from the menu.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 12:23:17 pm »
I understand, but why not display vehicles just when ctrl+f12 is pressed, instead of waiting to choose an action from the menu.

If you pressed CTRL+F12 by mistake you can still change your mind and closing it without any action.

If, instead, you pressed CTRL+F12 to call the YouControl menu on any of our sceneries, it won't interfere with the parking

And, we might even use CTRL+F12 for other products in the future (instead of stealing another key from FSX), so it's best not assuming anything about its function.