I thank you for your response.
I was just about to make a post in response to my own post, but you beat me to it. I think, I have figured out the 'what' of the issue, even though I have no clue as to the 'why' of the issue.
My sim was set up such that VRS Rhino was the default airplane (instead of the Aircreation trike
). When I started a flight, and loaded in with the 'bug', the vLSO did not work
for me. I made the above mentioned post, since I had not tested out any other airplane.
Later, when I changed my airplane to Dino's T45, the vLSO started to work. I reloaded the flight with VRS Bug again, the vLSO continues to work.
Bottomline....If I load a flight with VRS Bug, vLSO doesn't work. But, if I load the flight with any other airplane, it works.
I have no clue 'why', but that's how it works.
1) Do you fly with manual ball enabled? If yes, vLSO won't monitor your approach until you press a manual ball key being in the groove.
I am not sure, what is correct response to this query.
When I look into the vLSO.ini, I find that ManualBall=O & ManualBallKey=TOGGLE_WATER_RUDDER entries are 'not commented
'. Notwithstanding, I hear the LSO call the ball automatically, and I do not need to press the 'Control+W' to manually call the ball.
2) If not, make sure you roll into the groove prior to 3/4.
With my flying skills, I roll into the groove prior to 2 miles, lol.
3) Try another aircraft (the Sludge or Goshawk).
Did that sir. Should have done that myself, before making the post.
However, no Superbug driver has complained yet
I am certain
that my 'bug' is more 'buggy' than others. I have made posts on various 'typical' issues on VRS support forums too. But, since these are issues I can live with, I haven't pursued them much. For example, whenever, I load the VRS Bug into a session and do my 'rig' check, my left engine flames out. Each and every time. This is something that doesn't happen with any other bug driver I know, but it does with me.
I figure, who ever (or whatever) switches off my left engine, is the one who scares the vLSO away too.
Never mind sir. Your package is 'awesome'. The bug is in my
setup. If nothing else, this post will serve to help some other blokes like me.