FSDreamTeam forum
August 08, 2020, 02:07:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Work in Progress / 14  (Read 51045 times)
Aeroman

"Did we land or were we shot down?!?"

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 06:13:51 AM »

P.S.
Before anyone asks, there's no "Work in Progress / 13", reasons for this should be fairly obvious

Is it bad that it's not obvious to me?   Lips sealed

Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"
NZEddy

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »

P.S.
Before anyone asks, there's no "Work in Progress / 13", reasons for this should be fairly obvious

lol http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4590.0
Anders Bermann

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 01:30:27 PM »

P.S.

lol http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4590.0

I'm sorry, but I don't get it?! (or maybe I'm just tired...) Wink

Best regards, Anders
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »

We jumped from a Work in Progress 12 to a 14, for the same reason there are no hotels with a 13th floor...

Aeroman

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 07:44:20 AM »

We jumped from a Work in Progress 12 to a 14, for the same reason there are no hotels with a 13th floor...

Ah ok I get it.  Although, someone wanting to commit suicide by jumping from the 14th floor may be a bit disappointed when he lands sooner than expected.  C'mon, you know what floor you're really jumping from....  Tongue

Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
"We know why you fly"
tompie

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 07:50:26 AM »

and many an airline doesn't have a row 13 either Wink

tompie
cmpbllsjc
Beta tester

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 09:53:53 AM »

Ah ok I get it.  Although, someone wanting to commit suicide by jumping from the 14th floor may be a bit disappointed when he lands sooner than expected.  C'mon, you know what floor you're really jumping from....  Tongue

Funny you should say that. I saw a video years ago of two college kids bungee jumping off a building and they didn't account for the missing 13th floor, hence their cords were a floor too long. Both jump off the building in front of a crowd of fellow students and hit the ground face first killing both, probably instantly. They impacted so hard some of their teeth were found 10 feet away from their heads.
Aeroman

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »

Funny you should say that. I saw a video years ago of two college kids bungee jumping off a building and they didn't account for the missing 13th floor, hence their cords were a floor too long. Both jump off the building in front of a crowd of fellow students and hit the ground face first killing both, probably instantly. They impacted so hard some of their teeth were found 10 feet away from their heads.

Well honestly, that's their own stupidity..  Regardless of how many floors a building claims to have, that doesn't affect its actual height.  If I'm about to bungee off a building, I think I'd base my bungee chord off of the height of the building.....

Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
"We know why you fly"
newmanix
Beta tester

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2011, 04:57:42 PM »

http://www.airliners.net/photo//1977270/L/
max767

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 06:23:17 PM »

@newmanix, I'm currently in one of your favorite airports. Not Zurich but Schipol   Smiley
newmanix
Beta tester

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:36 PM »

@newmanix, I'm currently in one of your favorite airports. Not Zurich but Schipol   Smiley

Ahh!!! I hate you MAX!!!! Cheesy Don't get lost!!!!
Deltalpha

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 07:15:36 AM »

Thanks. Now I have to go to sleep with that image in my head.

Grin
masondom

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 08:31:26 AM »

Great picture, thanks !

Bruce Hamilton
Beta tester

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »

Be glad he didn't post the video...  Tongue

Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock
max767

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »

@newmanix haha, yea Schipol is very confusing but now I'm in SEATAC awaiting flight for Osaka.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: