Author Topic: Work in Progress / 10  (Read 147688 times)

777captain

Re: Work in Progress / 10
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2011, 06:33:37 pm »
NOT THRILLED  :'(

You are the same dipsh*t from the Flytampa forums. The same thing happened there, and you were removed. Calling the other guy a NEWBIE? GTFO a**hole.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2011, 06:34:24 pm »
Moderation, please.

777captain

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2011, 06:35:27 pm »
Moderation, please.
Sorry about that...

/rant completed  :P

comicpilot

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2011, 08:45:14 pm »
Moderation, please.
Sorry about that...

Naw it's my fault. I took the bait.... I really should act like a noob and keep my mouth shut. Back to topic at hand klax looks good. Looking forward to it...

flapsup

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 03:26:11 am »
Moderation, please.
Sorry about that...

Naw it's my fault. I took the bait.... I really should act like a noob and keep my mouth shut. Back to topic at hand klax looks good. Looking forward to it...
I don't blame you, he needed to be told.

goodperson36

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2011, 05:54:13 am »
Look here captain 777 or whatever your name is I was never kicked of of flytampa website forum I do get on that forum all the time and I have never said anything bad about georges scenery at all. I actually buy all of his sceneries know the facts before you shoot your mouth off..

goodperson36

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2011, 06:09:22 am »
jackhendricks I understand what you are saying thanks for  at least not ripping me apart over a small comment I made I just see Flytampa pushing nice airports out every three months and I did not realize that FSDT was trying new technology with there scenry I had no clue. Have a great day  ;D

Bakern

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2011, 07:01:25 am »
Quote from: goodperson36
I have been a graphics designer for about 20 years and I have also been a software programmer for about the last 10 years. I could have done this project in about three months and programmed it my self

C'mon, maybe it's time for you to use your head and think a litlle next 10 years or so....

What a arrogance.....  ;)

Brgds
Stein-Ove

pride545

• Beta tester
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2011, 07:23:20 am »
jackhendricks I understand what you are saying thanks for  at least not ripping me apart over a small comment I made I just see Flytampa pushing nice airports out every three months and I did not realize that FSDT was trying new technology with there scenry I had no clue. Have a great day  ;D

That's what happens when you jump on a forum, not knowing what is happening, and start spouting not very nice comments! Maybe in the future you should just read and see what is going on!
Moe Works

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2011, 12:19:01 pm »
I just see Flytampa pushing nice airports out every three months and I did not realize that FSDT was trying new technology with there scenry I had no clue

We started FSDT in November 2007, which is exactly 44 months now.

During this period, we released 11 products (they are all in the main page for everyone to see), with two of them (Hawaii 1 and 2) having two airports each, for a total of 12 airports and 1 utility and KLAX will be released shorty, which means 13 airports in 45 months.

That's averages a new airport each 3.4 months. It's nice how mathematics never lies...

Yes, KLAX is taking longer than anything else, but it will be well worth the wait.

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2011, 01:18:01 pm »
I just see Flytampa pushing nice airports out every three months and I did not realize that FSDT was trying new technology with there scenry I had no clue

During this period, we released 11 products (they are all in the main page for everyone to see), with two of them (Hawaii 1 and 2) having two airports each, for a total of 12 airports and 1 utility and KLAX will be released shorty, which means 13 airports in 45 months.

That's averages a new airport each 3.4 months. It's nice how mathematics never lies...

Yes, KLAX is taking longer than anything else, but it will be well worth the wait.

Hahaha!  I love undeniable points.  :D
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

comicpilot

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2011, 08:04:05 pm »

And we appreciate the hard work and your products!  Keep it up!

VX4ever

• Next Stop Los Angeles Intl Airport
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2011, 11:12:55 pm »
Umberto any new pics or news, its been a quiet week excluding the verbal brawl on this forum! ;)

StickMan

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2011, 08:53:42 am »

So we will be seeing LAX sometime in August?

= )
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2011, 04:54:44 pm »
So we will be seeing LAX sometime in August?

Very likely.