Author Topic: Work in Progress / 06  (Read 82826 times)

theshack440

Re: Work in Progress / 06
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2011, 06:51:26 am »
it is a PMDG forum, within a work in progress forum, within a backdoor forum, WITHIN an FSDT forum... FORUMCEPTION

hahaha well put.

Two products that we are eagerly awaiting!

+1. Both of them will be stellar, I can't wait to have my PMDG NGX at KLAX (and JFK, KORD, etc...)
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2011, 04:18:18 pm »
PMDG Needs to have a stellar model of the 737NG.  Because anything else would prove to be a major blow for future aircraft to come out of that company.

Precision Manuals has always made their aircraft with as much authenticity to the real thing as legally possible, I expect nothing less from the NGX.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2011, 04:47:11 pm »
Is this a pmdg OR fsdt FORUM?

I wonder...
Sorry Umberto,It just happens to be two companies that are at the top of the list in product development, (PMDG)[NGX],(FSDT)[KLAX];
The flight simulation community has been eagerly awaiting for a long time. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

_Dre_

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2011, 10:27:28 pm »

I wonder...

it is a PMDG forum, within a work in progress forum, within a backdoor forum, WITHIN an FSDT forum... FORUMCEPTION

LMAO.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2011, 11:04:09 pm »

I wonder...

LMAO.

Huh??
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 12:44:30 am »

I wonder...

LMAO.

Huh??

Yes Lindbergh72. You see... FSDT creates the world of a Forum. PMDG brings the subjects into that forum and they fill it with their posts... You see, they thought this was a PMDG forum. Posting in the FSDT forum feels like the real PMDG forum while they were posting in it. It's only when they hit the post button, that they realized something was actually strange. Or at least they should have realised it anyway...

It doesn't really get much more off topic then this... ::)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:47:08 am by newmanix »

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 06:43:46 am »
yeah... maybe U are right...hehe  :D BTW, you can call me Frank.   ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 11:33:48 am »
yeah... maybe U are right...hehe  :D BTW, you can call me Frank.   ;)

Okay monsieur Frank  ;)

goodperson36

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2011, 03:44:21 am »
Man How long does it take to get KLAX done this is way to long. I hope they don't go out of business...

Boeing787

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2011, 05:08:12 am »
Man How long does it take to get KLAX done this is way to long. I hope they don't go out of business...

I know it can be hard to keep patient, especially with the beautiful sceneries FSDT puts out, but I truly believe that this waiting will pay off significantly once this scenery is released. Wouldn't you rather have a scenery full of the minute details and with no bugs than with one that would be the opposite? Also, they did say that they were using different techniques for LAX that they haven't used yet, so this will take some time also. So, no worries...it will be released when it's ready ;)

By the way Umberto, I was studying some satellite images and aerial views of KLAX and noticed that this airport has two different airport surveillance radars (ASR's). One I had mentioned for consideration of inclusion quite awhile back...this one being on the southern perimeter of the airport right next to the gate gourmet building and facing the Imperial Hwy. Compared to other Airport ASR's that I have seen, it is a little shorter....im sure you can find photos of it online.  But, there is another ASR on the northern side of the airport. This one is near the intersection of Westchester Pkwy and Lincoln Blvd (just east of it to be exact), and can be found between these roads. This one is quite tiny and almost doesn't have much of a tower that it sits on. Another interesting object around this same area (the northern side of the airport) is what I think is a type of surface movement radar that can be found immediately north of the said Westchester Pkwy/Lincoln Blvd intersection and is pretty much on a golf course. I was wondering if these objects could be included in the scenery, since periphery airport installments has always fascinated me and will only add to the minor details that I know will make this scenery into a class of its own. In fact, most developers would probably turn a blind eye to such detail. If these could be included that would be awesome, but if not then no worries, I know LAX will be what we all have hoped for  :)

Joel
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 05:10:37 am by Boeing787 »
Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1, Honolulu

ASUS G72GX Gaming Laptop | Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @2.53 GHz | 6 GB RAM | 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M CUDA | 64 bit Windows 7

AA777-200ER

« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2011, 05:34:31 am »
I wonder what's going on...at least they should communicate every two to three weeks so we know what’s going on or even to say there busy with family/business matters, etc.

Darryl

max767

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2011, 05:49:46 am »
FSDT, as you know you have lots of followers in result of quality payware that you produce.....FSDT, your fans are anxiously awaiting any kind of news. I too am on pins and needles to see this scenery come to life is FS. Any news is good for me regardless of delays or whatever the case maybe. I do understand that we all have lives outside of work and additional hobbies we wish to fulfill. Would you please be so kind to let us know anything. Thank you......till then, HAPPY FLYING EVERYONE  :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 05:51:32 am by max767 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:13 am »
Don't worry about KLAX, is progressing steadily, and we are working full time on it, it's just our most complex airport to date, especially the 3D modeling has been raised up in detail from KDFW, and we are using a even better method to create the ground, and a new method to create realistic shadows, which takes a lot of time, especially to create screenshots, that's why we are publishing less screenshots than usual, just to not take away any development time, but it's all fine, and it's guaranteed this will be our best looking airport to date.

Boeing787

« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2011, 10:51:35 am »
Well, this is what I expected...can't wait to see the new benchmark this scenery sets in the Flightsim world :) Umberto, I also forget to mention, will this scenery have those flashing wig-wags at taxiway/runway crossings? Those would be another nice, added detail  :)
Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1, Honolulu

ASUS G72GX Gaming Laptop | Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @2.53 GHz | 6 GB RAM | 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M CUDA | 64 bit Windows 7

Anders Bermann

« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2011, 02:26:33 pm »
Thanks, Umberto for explaining...
Best regards, Anders