Author Topic: re-install activated problem while bought it via discount  (Read 6013 times)

dabr0an

re-install activated problem while bought it via discount
« on: December 26, 2010, 09:41:59 am »
I've been seraching the forum to see if anyone else had the same problem with me..

no result so far, so I decided to give it a post..

far as I remember I bought JFK & ORD (last year?) and got SZH for free, but after re-install my FS9 I couldn't find the activate keys for SZH

even checked the esellerate-store..

hope you guys can give me a hand here

Thanks!
Happy Holidays
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:24:49 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: re-install activated problem while bought it via discount
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »
I've been seraching the forum to see if anyone else had the same problem with me...

no result so far, so I decided to give it a post...

The two places were every information about reinstalling and retrieving a lost Serial Number, are in the General forum, in a Stick post on the very top of the section, aptly named "Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!", here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

And of course, it's also clearly explained on the FAQ page, here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall. If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:46:02 pm by virtuali »

dabr0an

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 02:52:30 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the case or not

I don't think I had that activation keys for SZH at the beginning

happened to be, I bought ORD,JFK and the system automatic "activate" the SZH

far as I remember

Thanks for fast replied

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 03:09:09 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the case or not

It surely is, your case is nothing special: you are simply asking how to reactivate a scenery, and these are the only information you need.

The only thing you need is your Serial Number, which is indicated in your purchase receipt. The fact you bought it at a discount or even got if for free because of a special promotion at that time, doesn't mean you don't have a Serial Number and a proper purchase receipt for it.

I don't think I had that activation keys for SZH at the beginning

Yes, you had, in the purchase receipt you got via email. The above explanation are useful to retrieve it if you lost that email.

I bought ORD,JFK and the system automatic "activate" the SZH

If you purchased using the integrated purchase method, the sceneries are automatically activated without having to manually insert any Serial Number. This doesn't mean you don't have a Serial Number, it's just it was automatically inserted for you during purchase.

But when you need to *reinstall*, you have to insert you Serial Number, using the "Register Serial" option of the Addon Manager, for each scenery you have to reinstall. Please do as instructed, and you'll find you have purchase receipt for all your sceneries (regardless if you payed for them or not), and each one will contain a Serial Number.

dabr0an

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 03:56:28 pm »
k.. unfortunately, I've recieved all my order history and checked every recepts I still can't find that SZH keys.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 06:24:38 pm »
k.. unfortunately, I've recieved all my order history and checked every recepts I still can't find that SZH keys.

This means one of these two things:

- You think to have bought Zurich (as I've said: free or not, it doesn't matter, a proper order WILL be generated anyway)

- You used another email to order it (or mis-typed it when you ordered LSZH), so you are not receiving that order receipt, because is sent either to the other email address, or to a wrong one.

In fact, checking your orders, I can't find any order for LSZH coming from the email you used on the forum, nor I can find any orders for LSZH made under your name but, since I see you made a couple of orders using another name too (but no LSZH orders from that name too), perhaps you used another email and another name for it...

Otherwise, the only possible explanation, is that you simply never bought LSZH in the first place. I repeat, fact you payed for it or not because of a promotion, doesn't change anything: a proper order with a proper receipt will be generated anyway.